Marketing Coordinator, Member Communications at Trupanion
Title: Marketing Coordinator, Member Communications
Join our pet-loving team! The Customer Marketing team is dedicated to creating seamless member experiences that help educate and support our members. As a Marketing Coordinator, you’ll report to the Marketing Manager in charge of first-year member retention and you’ll be responsible for implementing communication strategies that engage and retain pet owners who enroll through our partner channels.
We are looking for a gritty marketer who has a bias for action and the hustle to get stuff done, as well as a mindset that can deliver both creativity and data-based decision making.
Key Responsibilities Include:
As a member of the Customer Marketing Team, you’ll have the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the rapid growth of our company. Your responsibilities include:
- Creating a post-enrollment experience that focuses on a cohesive transition into Trupanion membership for pet owners who enroll through one of our partner channels.
- Writing effective content that incites action for a variety of marketing channels and member segments
- Developing targeted campaigns to drive engagement, education and retention
- Implementing A/B testing to drive continuous optimizations of core communication channels
- Working collaboratively with other departments on key campaigns and initiatives
Leadership of Others: No
While this role won’t have direct reports to start, there are significant growth opportunities.
Please include a cover letter describing your interest and experience as related to this position, and how your values align with Trupanion’s. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Education, Registration & Certification:
Degree in Marketing, Communications, English or related field
Minimum of 2 years of relevant marketing experience
Email marketing experience required
Marketing content and copywriting experience required
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
You’ll be successful if you can:
- Use data to make decisions and drive performance
- Apply brand guidelines across multiple channels to ensure brand consistency
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- Lean into strong attention to detail
- Seamlessly manage several projects at once
- Create immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd
- Demonstrate you are passionate about putting our members first
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for “approved” office pets during business hours
- Free pet health insurance (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Things We Value
- Caring: We care about each other.
- Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally ‘adhoc’ instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment.
- Trusting: We trust one another with information
- Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
- Devoted: We love pets.
- Original: We are innovative and fair.
- Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
- Simple: Simple is better.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.