Marketing Coordinator at Trupanion
Trupanion is a leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs in North America. Our mission is to help the pets we all love receive the veterinary care they need. At Trupanion, we offer a collaborative, casual, and pet-friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to be themselves.
Reporting to the Director of Conversion Marketing, Trupanion is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support and collaborate on a broad spectrum of Trupanion’s key marketing channels across B2C, B2B, and B2C2B. The role will require strong project management skills, a collaborative approach, and a passion for making things happen.
A self-starter who is excited about driving success, the ideal candidate is analytical, diligent, and hungry to learn in what can be a rapidly evolving environment.
The successful candidate will support campaigns end-to-end, analyze data, and solve problems. This role is inherently cross-functional, working closely with multiple internal partners, including but not limited to; business and channel owners, paid media team(s), social, PR, creative services, and compliance.
You’ll be a great fit for the role if you have a bias for action and the hustle to get stuff done, as well as a strong left-brain / right-brain approach to problem solving.
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting in the delivery of existing and new marketing campaigns and initiatives (both online and offline) that efficiently drive conversion and adoption of Trupanion’s products.
- Analyzing data to spot insights and trends that lead to the development of targeted campaigns to drive channel(s) revenue.
- Supporting the planning, measuring, and optimization of programs and campaigns.
- Drive experiments to continuously improve efficacy and efficiency of marketing tactics.
- Earn trust at all levels through excellent communication and collaboration.
- Prioritize effectively in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience in a fast-moving business.
- 1-3 years of experience using analytical tools (e.g., GA) to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations, and propose adjustments accordingly.
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Strong determination to keep the customer front-of-mind and succeed when supporting and creating campaigns that are on-brand, relevant, and tailored to targeted audience.
- Strong analytical approach for evaluating attribution, funnel metrics and campaign performance.
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus opportunities
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits at no cost to the employee
- Four weeks paid time off
- Five-week sabbatical after five years of employment
- Restricted Stock Units
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services for office pets during business hours
- Free medical health insurance for your pet (1 dog or cat)
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
- Free on-site gym
We’re all about helping pets. We promote a cohesive and nimble team environment, and we hire, develop and promote team members. We trust each other. We are transparent and honest. We care about one another and want to see our team members succeed, personally and professionally. We strive to promote from within and reduce bureaucracy to allow creative thinking. We’re focused on providing continuous training and support to all team members to encourage long-term happiness and success.
Take a look inside our office and see for yourself:
Things We Value
- Caring: We care about each other.
- Adhocracy: An adhocracy is intentionally ‘adhoc’ instead of bureaucratic. Adhocracies value the ability to adapt quickly, flexibility and employee empowerment.
- Trusting: We trust one another with information
- Sincere: We do what we say and say what we mean.
- Devoted: We love pets.
- Original: We are innovative and fair.
- Genuine: We are free to express our true selves.
- Simple: Simple is better.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com/about
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.