About the Company
At Tempered Networks, we want to tap into each person’s unique talents and gifts. We believe that is what moves a company forward. As a team of industry leaders, veterans, and new talent, we work together as equal contributors. We are doing new and innovative work to help our customers build secure networks without the cost and complexity of firewalls. Secure networking is hard, and we are looking for people who want to be game changers. We live the philosophy, “we don’t want to hire smart people and tell them what to do, we want to hire smart people to tell us what to do”.
We are committed to rewarding our team for their hard work by investing in them with great benefits, intentional training, and a modern and fun environment. We want to provide everyone with the opportunity to perform meaningful work, be respected, and collaborate with a group of individuals who share the same values. Ultimately, we want to create the chance of an exciting future for you and our world. Consider joining us for this interesting opportunity.
About the Role
We are looking for a seasoned and innovative Marketing Director to be in charge of the organization’s marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques. S/he will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors.
- Plan marketing, branding objectives, and corporate identity initiatives
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff
- Research key market trends and create reports to communicate findings
Oversee creation and delivery of collateral, advertisements, sales tools, and other marketing materials
- Establish and grow a target market share
- Conduct customer, brand, and product research initiatives to gather and analyze customer insights
- Work with the Marketing team to design, upgrade, and maintain the company website, visuals and graphics production, creation and delivery of collateral, and advertisements
- Develop and implement marketing plans, including promotional calendars and programs, new product introductions and other marketing projects
- Develop, manage, and provide analytics reviews for the email marketing program, marketing campaigns, and demand generation campaigns
- Work closely with sales on brand initiatives, management and maintenance of the Tempered Channel Portal, and to design and develop salesforce processes and procedures
- Oversight and onboarding new employees to all marketing toolsImplement innovative advertising, public relations, social media, and events
- Negotiate with media partners to guarantee advantageous contracts
- Help manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prepare and adhere to budgets
- Provide executive team with analytics and reports across all departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field; or some education, certificates, or licenses in Marketing; or a significant work history in the Marketing industry
- Basic understandings of networking and OSI model
- Cross functional skill set - connecting technical insight with business impact.
- Outstanding analytical thinking
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Cybersecurity and network security background and knowledge
- A background in marketing firewall solutions
Please apply: https://www.temperednetworks.com
Tempered Networks is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tempered Networks does not accept 3rd party candidate submissions.