Marketing Enablement Associate
New Engen is looking for a dynamic and high-charged Marketing Enablement Associate to join our operations team. The Marketing Enablement Associate will play a significant role in supporting the performance marketing team at New Engen. The ideal candidate enjoys bringing systems and order to ambiguity, and works well in a cross-functional team environment. The operations team is highly dynamic with constantly shifting projects and priorities – in order to succeed, you must be a quick learner, work well in a fast-paced environment, and ready to take on any challenge thrown your way.
- Become embedded within New Engen’s performance marketing team to understand their needs and help define new solutions for elevating client service. Develop strong relationships and build trust with leaders and all team members.
- Own the process to understand current client pain points and opportunities, distribute learnings across performance marketing team, identify and execute solutions to solve problems. Examples include: administering client satisfaction survey, developing strategies for responding to results, identify themes and design solutions.
- Create systems, templates and tools for performance marketing team to deliver excellent client service and continue to raise New Engen’s bar for driving value to our managed service clients. Example deliverables include creating slide banks for client decks, creating points of view on marketing platform changes, reporting weekly and monthly on key initiatives.
- In partnership with performance marketing leadership, identify key metrics to track, and develop appropriate tracking and reporting mechanisms.
- Evaluate and increase resource accessibility and alignment across teams, and help create systems that drive better consistency and awareness of methods, templates and tools – especially with the mindset of connecting teams that are expanding geographically.
- Based on learnings and observations from performance marketing team, work with community/events and content and research to make recommendations on events and content that help performance marketers.
- Other exciting projects as they come up and as the business grows.
Experience and Mindset:
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing, operations or working for a SaaS or performance marketing company. Experience in performance marketing a plus.
- Experience creating client-facing slide decks and content, familiarity working in excel, and producing reports.
- Ability to collect and analyze relatively simple data, identify trends, and tell stories with the data.
- Embraces a “sprint mindset” – this role demands the ability to set strategy and think 1-2 months out, but must be matched with a highly executional mindset that delivers output every week
- A successful candidate will be able to ask the right questions to fully understand the problem you’re trying to solve.
- The ideal person in this role is unfazed by not being an expert. You are able to assume the perspective of an audience, and ask the right questions to obtain the information you need to craft a story that’s relevant to the audience.
- Positive and solutions-oriented attitude while working in a highly ambiguous environment
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong written and verbal communication, comfortable presenting in front of groups
- Highly motivated, ability to be productive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Familiar with performance marketing a plus
- Familiarity with self-service software platforms a plus