Marketing Events Manager
The Marketing Events Manager will plan, manage and execute the ExtraHop corporate events tradeshow strategy. This is a highly collaborative and visible position on the Demand Generation marketing team that will require working across many departments within ExtraHop.
ExtraHop is looking to create a world-class brand experience, while spurring interest in -- and demand for -- our differentiated solutions. Corporate events play an important part in developing that brand and pull in the market. If you enjoy coming up with creative and eye-catching ways to get a unique value proposition in front of prospects, partners and customers at events across North America, while executing a demand generation plan to maximize ROI form each event, then this position is for you.
- Own the research, evaluation, selection and contracting of national and regional events throughout North America, including working with existing success metrics and developing plans for new market segments.
- Aligning event goals with ExtraHop marketing plans, carrying these business goals through execution and measurement; collaborating effectively with key stakeholders.
- Maintain ownership of tradeshow budgeting and success metrics, including pre- and post-event planning, reporting and quarterly business reviews.
- Own all aspects -- internal and external -- of event communication plans: coordinating with key internal stakeholders including: executive speakers, MarComm, Demand Gen teams, PR agency, etc.
- Remain current on new trends in event presence and exhibit design, including technologies that will allow better lead capture and follow up
- Work with Demand Gen team and Sales to book and track onsite meetings with customers, prospects and partners.
- Assist with post-event follow up with sales team, show evaluations and metrics analysis. Work with Marketing and Sales leadership to create a comprehensive follow up plan to ensure ROI maximization.
- Provide deliverable deadline guidance for logistics and ensure critical deadlines are communicated, tracked and met.
- Manage 3rd party vendors, including but not limited to booth and assets purchase/rental, design, graphics, video, theater presentations, give-aways, in-booth entertainment, on-site catering, reservations, event planning, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience leading and managing corporate events for a technology company
- Experience developing and managing a comprehensive, annual corporate event plan and budget
- Experience managing a 3rd party exhibitor agency
- Demonstrated experience with successful event planning (ROI proof in the form of awareness and demand generation)
- Team player who possesses strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Creative problem-solver with ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely detail-oriented, you enjoy leveraging project management tools to stay on schedule and leave nothing to chance
- Comfortable presenting to prospects, partners, and sales teams within the ExtraHop booth<span
- Adept at preparing and delivering pre-show event presentations and setting (and managing) booth staff to event goals and expectations
- Ability to travel 20-30% to facilitate local, domestic and international events, as required
- Bachelor degree or relevant experience required
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named toWealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its2018 Super 70 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inauguralDisruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a 2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $100 million in bookings in 2018, and 10x growth in security, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.