Marketing Intern at PitchBook
At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,000 global employees with offices worldwide, and we're not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we're committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
The PitchBook marketing team is looking for a highly creative and passionate events intern to assist the Events & Partnerships team with a busy winter schedule. This role will support industry conferences and customer events through a variety of projects. This internship will run through the 2019-2020 school year.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Work with Marketing Managers to develop, build and deploy email marketing campaigns using Marketo and other marketing automation tools
- Assist in coordinating & implementing campaign requirements
- Help facilitate the production of the content, copy and other marketing assets needed for campaigns
- Communicate with the Sales and Customer Success teams about upcoming and ongoing campaigns
- Daily monitoring of conversion across all online campaigns and lead sources
- Build and test emails, campaigns and web forms
- Assist with reporting, collecting data, performance analysis, and generating reports using Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau, Excel and SQL
- Identify and troubleshoot programmatic, logic and data issues
- Driving improvements in all aspects of PitchBook's marketing automation and demand gen operations
- Basic scripting/programming to automate transfer of data between systems
Skills and Qualifications:
- A True Team Player. Ability to work productively across diverse teams in rapidly changing situations. Partnership and collaboration are a fundamental requirement
- Relentlessly High Standards. Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and priorities. Detail oriented and deadline driven
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technically Savvy. Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Word are required. Experience with automation software, project planning tools and Outlook preferred
- 1-2 years working experience. Marketing or events experience preferred
- Recent graduate or current student pursuing a bachelor's degree (BA/BS)
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.