Marketing Manager, A/B Testing & Optimization
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
Auth0 provides a secure, highly available, enterprise-grade platform that secures billions of log-ins every year. The company makes it easy to implement even the most complex identity solutions for their web, mobile, IoT and internal applications, as well as sophisticated identity management for employees, customers and partners. Auth0 has raised over $54 million from Meritech Capital, NTT DoCoMo, Trinity Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, K9 Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank, Founders Co-Op, Portland Seed Fund and NXTP Labs.
Thousands of enterprises and millions of users worldwide depend on Auth0 for authentication and authorization of their most mission-critical apps, APIs and IoT devices. Auth0’s top priorities are availability and security.
Auth0 is loved by developers, and our brand image is unparalleled in the identity community. We’ve found that developer marketing is a very effective path to winning the hearts and minds of the development organization and eventually the budgets of CxOs. More than 400,000 unique users (over 4% of all professional developers) visit Auth0.com each month due to our compelling content and the functionality of our identity security service. We’re in the top 8K sites in the world and top 4K of the US according to Alexa. Thanks to this, most of Auth0 business is inbound and driven by our free trials and our developer funnel. Our mission is to simplify developers’ lives, and hence accelerating enterprise revenue, reducing identity security TCO, and improving security by making identity simple.
In this role, you will have ownership over driving constant improvement in key engagement metrics for Auth0. You will work within the Growth Team alongside colleagues in content, design and analytics to ensure the UX/UI and content on our website and product dashboard is driving the highest conversions and customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Your daily focus will be on split testing to drive steady improvements in key performance metrics. You will groom a pipeline of A/B tests from ideation through to execution and analysis, juggling multiple live tests at a time. You will be measured on improvements within Signup funnel, the Education funnel (developers learning about and configuring our product for their use case) as well as the Sales funnel (motivating behaviors to turn prospects into Sales Qualified Opportunities).
- Discover delighters and obstacles from within Voice of Customer tools that can feed into the a/b testing roadmap.
- Participate in online and live usability tests.
- Derive insights from quantitative reports and behavior-based studies to uncover points of friction.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, writers, researchers, analysts and product managers to launch a/b test experiments.
- Managing the backlog of test ideas and drive regular prioritization sessionsShare findings, recommendations and KPIs across the company. Maintain a library of testing insights that can be easily accessed.
- Keep up with latest industry best practice and B2D trends.
Experience & Skills Required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience3+ years managing web team/projects, preferably with an emphasis A/B testing
- Must have a strong understanding and expertise in web content, usability, architecture and design.
- Solid analytical skills, problem solver, and attention to detail.
- Should grasp the principles of Design of Experiments including the fundamentals of statistics.
- Effective communicator with both local and remote teams and people with technical and business backgrounds.
- Technical understanding of web: latest frameworks, responsive design, and able to speak competently with web developers.
- GMT-9; GMT-8; GMT-7; GMT-6; GMT-5; GMT-4; GMT-3; GMT-2; GMT-1; GMT; GMT+1; GMT+2; GMT+3; GMT+4; GMT+5; GMT+6; GMT+7; GMT+8; GMT+9; GMT+10; GMT+11; GMT+12
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description