Marketing Manager - Campaigns
You: The Campaigns Manager is responsible for driving integrated global marketing campaigns that support the entire buyer’s journey including top of funnel, mid funnel and upsell / cross sell programs. The qualified candidate will be a driven and engaged marketer with a successful track record of developing global campaigns through an omni-channel, needs-based, and highly personalized approach. They will be highly skilled at program management and hold best-practices in campaign execution.
The person who fills this role will have experience with digital marketing, events, tradeshows, and virtual events. Additionally, this role will work cross functionally with key groups such as product marketing, field marketing, digital marketing, communications, sales, and account management, etc. The position will be focused on delivering campaigns targeting our IT financial management GTM so experience and knowledge within the industry is a plus.
Us: This position will work within the Campaigns Team which is part of the Marketing organization. We are highly collaborative, team-oriented, and a results focused group. The Campaigns Team drives an end-to-end approach to delivering consistent pipeline across the buyer’s journey for Apptio: including planning, execution, reporting and continual optimization and improvement.
What we want you to do:
- Planning with key marketing leaders across Product Marketing, Geo Mktg, Digital, Content, Design, Communications, Customer Marketing and Sales Development
- Develop a campaigns plan including goals, objectives, target audience/personas, messages, tactics, key partners, and asset requirements - across the entire buyers journey
- Create and oversee the campaign calendar
- Yearly, quarterly and periodic plan reviews and updates as needed
- Program manages deliverables and activities for our integrated marketing campaigns
- Drives development of key assets including whitepapers, website content, online assets, event kits, etc.
- Regularly drives meetings with virtual global key execution stakeholders across Field Marketing, Digital, Sales Development, Communications, Customer Marketing, Content and Design to ensure activities are being executed and provide updates on assets being delivered, and in planned
- Coordination with key strategic partners for activities and content development
Reporting and Optimization
- Establish goals and KPIs for campaigns based on historical or projected results, and tie back actual performance and revenue impact
- Track and report out results across the entire buyers journey
- Tracks DB health and growth for key personas
- Test and optimize messaging and assets
- Experience driving global persona campaigns that support the entire buyer’s journey – omni-channel, personalization, needs-driven
- 3-5+ years of marketing experience at a B2B company, preferably in enterprise software
- Bachelor degree in business or related field
- Experience supporting events, tradeshows, digital / online and sales development
- Experience working cross functionally with key groups such as product marketing, field marketing, digital marketing, communications, sales finance, etc.
- Marketing a SaaS-based product
- Knowledge and experience marketing to IT personas
**Apptio benefits include Company-Paid employee health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and generous contributions to a health savings account. We also offer participation in a flexible spending account, 401k, and other voluntary programs.
Apptio is the leading software to fuel digital transformation. We help technology and finance leaders make smart decisions as they plan, analyze, and optimize technology investments in pursuit of digital transformation. Apptio’s software uses machine learning to translate technology costs and utilization across on-premises systems, vendors, projects, agile and cloud systems into a holistic, business-centric view. With Apptio, IT leaders make smarter digital transformation investments. Companies of all sizes and geographies trust Apptio to fuel their digital transformation, including 50% of the Fortune 100. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.