Marketing Manager, Convoy.com
Who we are:
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including Greylock Partners, Y Combinator, CapitalG and the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
Who we’re looking for:
As the product manager for convoy.com, you will own Convoy’s strategy, approach, and 'storefront' of our brand. To achieve your objectives, you will be a key stakeholder across marketers, engineers, data scientists, and product managers. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a pioneer at the early stages of an exciting startup company!
In this role, you will own the following:
- Positioning and Messaging: You will own the positioning and messaging to land our products in market. We organize the team, so you get clear accountability for a large area.
- Strategy: You will identify the key strategy questions and drive to resolution and alignment with stakeholders.
- Metrics & Experimentation: You will define the metrics, goals and measure experiments.
About your skills & experience:
- Digital Marketing / Website experience: You have 7+ years of experience owning the website strategy for breakthrough products through multiple iterations.
- Data-driven: You're very experienced at defining metrics and running experiments and testing.
- Customer oriented: You know how to work backwards from customer and understands needs.
- Communication: You're an effective written and verbal communicator.
Benefits of working at Convoy:
- Health & Wellness: Taking care of your health comes first. Convoy covers 100% of your medical, dental, and vision premiums, and 85% for your family. We also provide access to the gym and showers in our building.
- In-Office Happiness: Enjoy catered meals multiple times through the week, and fully stocked fridges and pantries to keep you running full.
- Commuter Benefits: We transport the world; the least we can do is help get you to work. Every employee receives a fully paid Orca Card to get you around on the bus, light rail, or water taxi. We also provide locked bike storage if you prefer to pedal in.
- Time Off: Life outside of work matters! Convoy has a flexible vacation policy, so take the time off you need- we don’t track vacation or sick time. We also offer generous parental leave for those expecting new additions to their family.
- Compensation: We offer market competitive compensation, including stock options and a 401k plan to help save for retirement.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. We are not able to provide sponsorship for this position.
Read Full Job Description