Marketing Manager - Demand Generation at Icertis
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:15 a.m. (PST) on Friday, December 6, 2019
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 6.5 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
Given our explosive growth across the company, we’re looking for a high-energy, high-potential marketing manager able to contribute across all aspects of demand generation campaigns: messaging, offers, digital advertising, email marketing, and direct mail. If you have outstanding communications and project management skills, a solid understanding of B2B SaaS marketing concepts and technologies, and are excited about working with a high performance, results oriented team…apply now!
- Own strategy and execution of industry vertical and 1-1 ABM marketing campaigns.
- Work independently and collaboratively with the global marketing teams and agency vendors on messaging, offers, creative design elements, digital advertising plans, and direct mail.
- Orchestrate timing and cadence of marketing campaigns to align with inside and field sales motions.
- Continuously refine campaign tactics to grow the sales pipeline, reduce sales cycle time, and increase win rate.
- Create and maintain performance dashboards and other reports.
- Participate in annual, quarterly, and bi-weekly planning sessions, and attend daily Marketing standup.
- Share and demonstrate our core values: fairness, openness, respect, teamwork, and execution.
- Consistently apply growth mindset behaviors: curiosity, analysis, outside the box thinking, networking, and deep ownership.
- Outstanding communication and writing skills: able to ask questions or share information with clarity and brevity across verbal, phone, email, and messaging platforms.
- Excellent project management skills: able to define key workstreams and tasks needed to complete each, express in a project plan, and work the plan to on-time completion, providing regular status updates as needed.
- Experience working within start-up environment or with startup clients – such as the ability to work in a rapidly growing organization and quickly deliver results.
- Strong team player – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment.
- Must be able to work occasional mornings or evenings to coordinate with our marketing team members in Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Creative thinker with a bias for action.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in a marketing role, preferably with a B2B SaaS company.
- Familiarity with Pardot or other marketing automation solutions.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
- Familiarity with Smartsheet or other project management tools.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools including Excel and PowerBI.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description