Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
Assurance IQ is looking for an Online Marketing Manager to lead and grow the
Facebook ad buying team. This person will be responsible for their own Facebook ad
account, as well as overseeing of team of media buyers. This person will be
responsible for the overall Facebook performance and will be tasked with finding
ways to grow our Facebook program across multiple lines of business. This is a
great opportunity for an ambitious Facebook marketer who’s looking to grow as an
individual contributor and people manager.
- Grow Facebook ad accounts to hit revenue and margin goals
- Lead and help grow members of your team
- Streamline and automate the ad creation and refresh process
- Recommend innovative marketing solutions to grow volume
- Hit monthly & quarterly revenue and margin goals
- Work with the design team on coming up with image & video creatives
- A/B test ads & landing pages to find the best performing assets
- Work on other marketing projects as needed
- 4+ years running Facebook ads
- Experience scaling and managing $500,000+ budgets
- Passion for Facebook ads and proficiency for running paid media campaigns
- Ability to analyze data to drive actionable insights
- Track record of coming up with creative wins that drives KPIs
- Facebook automation experience a plus
Choose Assurance Because:
· Exceptional base salary
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays.
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within.
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
· Fast paced, high performance environment.