Marketing Manager, Paid Search
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
Remitly is looking to hire a Marketing Manager, Paid Search to lead its growing paid search initiatives. While you will be responsible for the multi-million dollar budget for existing paid search campaigns, the ideal candidate is an analytical leader who never settles for the status quo and is always in search of what’s next. You will use creative, analytical, and technical means to drive improvements to the entire funnel from impression to conversion. The primary focus of this role will be new customer acquisitions by leveraging paid search channels to realize monthly global new customer acquisition goals. This role reports to the Director of Digital Marketing.
You will lead an existing team and be responsible for hiring and developing additional associates to meet the needs of a quickly growing organization. This role requires the ability to move from strategic to tactical in an efficient way, as you will be responsible for both the strategy and execution of our paid search programs.
- Manage the strategy, design, execution, and results of search marketing campaigns using Google Ads, Bing Ads, and other platforms to reach our global target markets
- Partner with Remitly’s other marketing, product, and engineering teams to develop tools to enable mass marketing at scale
- Stay on top of industry trends and techniques, always looking for ‘what’s next’
- Train junior team members on best practices, overseeing daily management and optimizations within accounts
- Challenge, motivate, and inspire team members to achieve business results
- Balance budgets across geographies, platforms and tactics while optimizing spend
- Responsible for partnership and optimal integration with bid management platform
What you should possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience in paid search marketing (including RLSA, retargeting, GDN, etc)
- 2+ years people management experience
- Experience with Kenshoo a plus
- Google Adwords certification a plus
- Strong analytical skills; intuitive grasp of data
- Deep understanding of various attribution models and A/B testing to optimize channels for best results.
- Hands-on experience managing paid search campaigns, including familiarity with bid management platforms and automation tools
- A desire to understand the customer and what will resonate with them
- High energy; a can-do attitude with the willingness to do what it takes to get things done
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style. You break down questions and concerns methodically to solve problems in an organized way
- Experience partnering with marketing, product, and technology teams to build and utilize tools to enable marketing at scale
Who We Are:
Remitly is an independent digital remittance company that transfers over $6 billion in annualized volume through its proprietary global money transfer network across Africa, Asia, Central, and South America. Its reliable and easy-to-use mobile app makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, World Bank's International Finance Corporation (IFC), Naspers' PayU, Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders' Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. For more information, visit remitly.com.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an eVerify Employer.