Marketing Manager – Talent Acquisition
Do you have marketing experience and are interested in being part of recruitment transformation at Expedia Group?
We have an opportunity on our Global Talent Acquisition team for someone who can help bring marketing tactics and best practices to our recruiting efforts. The role will work with recruiting team’s across all Expedia Group brands and job types to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our efforts. In addition we are looking for someone with a passion for customer / candidate experience.
What you will do:
- CRM - managing and optimizing a Talent CRM capability in collaboration with recruiters, business and technology teams
- Campaign Management – optimize performance of recruitment marketing channels (Emails, Linkedin, Social) to improve candidate quality and time to fill
- Segmentation and Targeting – experience using database marketing capabilities to find and target the right customers/candidates
- Content & Communications – ability to develop candidate messaging in partnership with brand/design teams
- Manage change – ability to work with multiple stakeholders and help their ability to work through change management
Who you are:
- Have an interesting in applying your marketing skills to new and exciting challenges
- Have a good understanding of marketing analytics, with the ability to use data and metrics to support story lines, back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes.
- Enjoy using self-service tools to manage marketing campaigns and content
- Ability to work on a range of projects and develop strong stakeholder partnerships
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.