What are we up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their business goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome. Our customers genuinely love working with us and it shows as we are in the top 10% of Inc’s 500 fastest growing companies. We are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV, Allegro Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ enterprise customers today including some of the world’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands in the world including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, The Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries. Last but certainly not least, we proudly partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country including the National Park Foundation, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated of the best companies to work for by BuiltIn Seattle. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider for the companies around the world, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in marketing, engineering, sales, and support roles to realize this vision.
We foster an office-culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim org structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful in their role, whether this is the latest technology at their fingertips or going to conferences to learn about new industry trends. Our offices are designed for productivity and comfort with optional standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and very dog-friendly work areas. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound and you really have the chance to create, own and grow your role.
Reward yourself, and join the Tango Card team.
The Marketing Manager will execute key elements of our marketing strategy, including paid advertising strategy, SEO through key pillar pages, domain expertise content creation and management, voice of the customer content generation, demand generation via customer advocates and social media, and spreading the good word of customer experience inside and outside of Tango Card.
Reports to: Director of Marketing
As our Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Executing SEO for key uses cases by way of pillar page content clustering
- Owning, planning and executing full year of vertical-specific event sponsorships, including associated budget, activations strategy, and material needs
- Owning strategy and schedule for use case expertise content generation, voice of the customer content generation, and distribution: case Studies, blog Posts, testimonials
- Editing the Tango Card News section and Rewards Genius blog to maintain blog schedule, brand voice, and enthusiasm
- Owning and executing a rigorous outbound social media schedule while also responding to direct inbound social media requests
- Planning and managing Rewards Genius advocacy/referral program and associated budget
- Learning and sharing key metrics and customer stories with the Tango Card team as a whole
Our ideal Marketing Manager will have most of the following qualifications:
- 4-year college degree with major or minor in business, marketing, communications etc. OR equivalent professional and education experience
- 3+ years of managing a brand on social media, print, and other marketing mediums
- Familiarity with social media and marketing automation a plus (Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.)
- A strong portfolio of work to be shared with the Tango Card team prior to interviews
- Critical and creative communications skills (Oral, Written, Graphic)
- Modern Creative Skills are a plus – HTML, CSS, Photoshop
- Ability to travel 25%+
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive pay (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401k matching and equity opportunities
- Dog-Friendly office located in the heart of West Seattle
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse.