Marketing Manager at New Engen
New Engen is looking for a collaborative and versatile Marketing Manager to join our team. The Marketing Manager will 1) develop strategy and own end-to-end execution for generating leads via events, and 2) create thought leadership content to differentiate the New Engen brand. The ideal candidate can own and drive multiple projects at once and work successfully with multiple teams and executives across New Engen. The ideal candidate can successfully manage and coach others to drive output and increase overall team competence. A successful person in this role is intrigued by the challenge of helping marketing teams adopt a modern marketing mindset, excited to join a team driving towards that purpose, and motivated to help continuously refine this concept.
- Develop thought leadership content that displays our unique points of view, with the ability to personally produce content, and guide and coach other marketing teammates to do so
- Understand key content formats, and lead team to arrive at well-grounded recommendations on which formats (i.e. blog, podcast, video, webinar) best represent content pieces
- Identify and continually develop internal and external experts with whom we can collaborate.
- Become an expert in extracting insight out of experts, and guide and coach marketing team to develop similar capability
- Develop team members and elevate team capabilities
- Recommend key third-party events for New Engen attendance, and consistently define event attendance criteria.
- Own end-to-end execution of event attendance down to booth collateral creation, messaging and talking points, budget management, internal coordination and ensuring lead generation maximization
- Other projects that support lead generation and communicating New Engen’s unique brand and capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA preferred
- 7-10 years marketing experience, for a strong B2C or B2B brand, technology or SaaS a plus.
- Ability to effectively influence at multiple levels of the organization, ranging from influencing leaders to effectively managing individuals
- Models leadership internally and can act as a trusted New Engen spokesperson externally
- Creative and conceptual thinker matched with an executional ability to deliver output quickly and consistently
- Experience managing at least 1-2 individual contributors and a function
- Experience in content strategy, content development across multiple formats for multiple audiences
- Experience in event planning, field marketing, or brand activation experience
- Familiarity with paid media channels, email marketing and social media tactics
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Embraces data and measurement to inform action
- Customer-centric mentality, ability to understand and diagnose customer experience
- Willingness to occasionally travel to help execute events