Who we are:
Rover.com connects pet parents with the world’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. On Rover, pet parents can easily discover, book, and manage personalized care for their dogs including pet sitting, dog walking, and doggy day care. Founded in 2011 on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog, Rover improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the dogs they love.
Our global headquarters are in Seattle, Washington in the United States, working closely with our teams in Spokane, Berlin, London, and Barcelona. We have a track record of being recognized as a great place to work, having been named among Seattle's 'Best Places to Work' in Seattle Business Magazine and the Puget Sound Business Journal for three years running. We're an agile, fast-growing company, and our leadership comes from some of the world's most respected tech companies. Our pioneering approach to people and pups alike landed us on the list of GeekWire’s Next Tech Titan in 2019 and the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2018 by Fast Company. Needless to say (but we're going to say it anyway)—we love dogs, and we wouldn't dream of going to work without them by our sides.
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for a rockstar Marketing Manager to support our Canada business! This person will play a key role on an agile and growing team, providing critical thought leadership across the organization to accelerate new customer acquisition.
The ideal candidate has hands on experience with running integrated marketing campaigns, possesses the analytical chops to dive into data, and the ability to translate insight into action. This person will be laser-focused on driving new customer growth while building an understanding of the Canadian marketplace and customer. This role requires comfort with ambiguity and the willingness to wear a variety of hats, take initiative, and move things forward. A strong focus on driving impact and getting results is critical to success in this role.
- Represent the Rover Canada customer POV with internal and external partners, manage and share insights from brand studies, customer surveys, and market research.
- Manage seasonal and integrated marketing campaigns - effectively translating campaigns for the Canadian audience to deliver marketing that resonates with the local market.
- Partner with Business Development and PR. Plan and execute marketing tests, analyze and report out on results.
- Efficiently manage a marketing budget, seeking out ways to optimize existing channels while testing and exploring new and creative avenues for growth.
- Build relationships across the marketing organization and beyond, balancing Canada specific needs with overall company objectives.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Operations, Marketing, Finance, and Data Science as needed.
- Develop clear success metrics and tracking mechanisms.
- 5+ years of B2C marketing experience, preferably in a technology or start-up environment
- Experience leveraging consumer insights to build and manage integrated marketing campaigns across a variety of digital (including SEO, SEM, Social, Email, Push, and SMS) and traditional channels.
- High attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Lifecycle and/or brand management experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field. MBA preferred.
- Strong analytical skills including experience partnering with analytical teams to track quantitative success metrics related to upper funnel marketing performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free catered lunches semi-monthly
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
- 50 free dog walks a year (Seattle only - for now!)
Rover embraces diversity and opposes discrimination.
This position is based at Rover HQ in Downtown Seattle.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
Rover is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive and inventive environment with the best employees. We’re driven by seeing our people succeed and grow, and we work to ensure everyone contributes to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.