- Represent the Rover Canada customer POV with internal and external partners, manage and share insights from brand studies, customer surveys, and market research.
- Manage seasonal and integrated marketing campaigns - effectively translating campaigns for the Canadian audience to deliver marketing that resonates with the local market.
- Partner with Business Development and PR. Plan and execute marketing tests, analyze and report out on results.
- Efficiently manage a marketing budget, seeking out ways to optimize existing channels while testing and exploring new and creative avenues for growth.
- Build relationships across the marketing organization and beyond, balancing Canada specific needs with overall company objectives.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Operations, Marketing, Finance, and Data Science as needed.
- Develop clear success metrics and tracking mechanisms.
- 5+ years of B2C marketing experience, preferably in a technology or start-up environment
- Experience leveraging consumer insights to build and manage integrated marketing campaigns across a variety of digital (including SEO, SEM, Social, Email, Push, and SMS) and traditional channels.
- High attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Lifecycle and/or brand management experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field. MBA preferred.
- Strong analytical skills including experience partnering with analytical teams to track quantitative success metrics related to upper funnel marketing performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free catered lunches semi-monthly
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
- 50 free dog walks a year (Seattle only - for now!)