Marketing Manager at Ekata
Ekata (formerly Whitepages Pro) provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
As the Marketing Manager, you are responsible for developing and executing cross-sell, upsell and referral activities for our customer base as well as creating and managing lead generation and brand awareness campaigns. You will develop and implement impactful programs, including email campaigns, webinars, and customer-specific events. You will create a library of customer evidence, including case studies, testimonials, and ROI data. This marketing manager will work closely with the account services team, sales, product, and the rest of the marketing team.
In the Marketing Manager role you will:
- Develop programs and integrated campaigns to help achieve our ever-increasing lead targets and revenue goals from existing database and new channels
- Plan, execute, and evaluate marketing programs for specific customer segments through integrated marketing campaigns, email, webinars, and use account-based marketing tactics focused on building the sales pipeline for upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Develop strategy for and own execution of campaign assets, including content, social media, email, conversion optimization, SEO, etc.
- Make data-driven decisions: Set up, manage and report on programs, campaigns and digital performance metrics and analytics including spend and recommendations for future approaches.
- Work with sales and marketing team counterparts to ensure digital assets and online campaigns can be translated and localized for placement throughout international digital channels as we expand our solutions into new markets.
- Successfully onboard and engage new channels and grow existing revenue working closing with cross-functional teams.
- Work closely with our account management and sales teams to optimize programs and the marketing/lead funnel for quality and consistency
Our ideal Marketing Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a relevant field of study
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing or subscription-based marketing with a portfolio of successful customer acquisition programs and integrated campaigns.
- Knowledge of B2B marketing tactics and campaign best practices.
- Experience with modern MarTech including Marketo and Salesforce.
- Expertise in search and display advertising, retargeting, website management, SEO, landing page optimization, and digital analytics to execute high-quality campaigns.
- CRM experience; Salesforce.com preferred
- Experience within the e-commerce, online payments, or marketplaces industry is preferred.
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Hungary and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.