Marketing Manager at Foursquare
Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through location intelligence. A community of more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide and Foursquare Swarm apps and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. They have written more than 95 million tips and checked in over 12 billion times. Foursquare powers location data for Snapchat, Apple, Uber, Twitter and 125,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success.
The Demand Generation Marketing Manager will be a critical role on the Marketing Operations team to help drive measurable business results. You'll be responsible for developing and executing B2B marketing campaigns to generate qualified pipeline and increase customer retention. You'll work closely with the SDR and Sales teams to align on target accounts, quarterly goals and opportunities where marketing can help influence and close a deal. The ideal candidate will have a passion for strategic thinking and leverage best-in-class technology to execute multi-channel campaigns, build reports to measure success and ultimately extract campaign insights for continued optimization. In this role you will work with stakeholders across Sales, Product Marketing, Creative, B2B Marketing, RevOps and Web Engineering. The Demand Generation Manager will report to the VP of Marketing Operations and work closely with Senior Manager, Marketing Operations.
- Execute campaigns across the following channels: email, retention/nurture, webinar, paid social, SEM, direct mail, and events
- Create campaign content for for emails, retention streams, landing pages, and ads (as needed)
- Develop and execute a multi-channel demand generation strategy to generate qualified leads for the SDR and Sales teams
- Partner with Product Marketing and B2B Marketing to conceptualize content for campaigns and ensure messaging is consistent across all channels
- Analyze campaign results, implement optimizations, and identify incremental campaign opportunities - specifically with retention
- This person may manage and partner with agencies and freelancers who act as an extension of the team to execute campaigns
- Copywriting experience for B2B marketing campaigns including storyboards and creative briefs
- Experience marketing to a technical audience
- Analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently and effectively to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- 3+ years of experience in marketing demand generation and B2B marketing roles
- Proven experience executing successful B2B demand generation campaigns
- Experience in Marketo (required), , Knak, Salesforce, Google Analytics
- Experience working in a project management tool such as JIRA, Wrike, Workfront, etc
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.