Have you ever wished you could develop a marketing strategy from top to bottom and then also execute on the fun details? Are you a stellar content marketer ready to take on more responsibility? Do you want to work within a close-knit team in the non-profit sector, and coming to work each day trying to make the world a better place? We might just have your dream job! We are searching for a contract Marketing Manager to work for one of our clients located in Seattle.
In this position you will use your passion for crafting compelling content, your project management skills, and experience with email marketing to help our client pull disparate efforts around fundraising, awareness and events into a consolidated marketing plan. Whether you are documenting strategic marketing plans based on your research or writing blogs that are useful to our audiences, you'll be responsible for getting our clients campaigns to market to address their fundraiser audiences. You'll hone the social media plan, craft the content calendar, then bring those plans to life with hands-on outbound execution. This role is ideal for someone that is looking to take their marketing and project management experience from other industries a new direction, to the non-profit space.
- Manage annual marketing plan and budge
- Manage marketing data quality (leads, client contacts, etc.)
- Write blog posts, social media posts, emails, web copy, and other content as needed
- Run email campaigns and newsletter
- Lead marketing communications and social media channels, manage editorial and social media content calendars
- Research target personas, threats, industry trends, etc.
- Collaborate across client organization with fundraising team, operations partners, and client executives (VP and CMO)
- Work with creative team, copywriters and internal subject matter experts to run content curation and hone messaging over time
- Lead reporting on campaign effectiveness, provide guidance and advice for improved outcomes over time
- Handle brand management and quality control
- Engage with employees for blog content, promotion, and brand stewardship
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous experience with audience marketing required, previous experience with fundraising marketing activities a strong plus
- Editorial writing skills, ability to work with content from other SMEs, provide polish to cater to target audiences as needed
- Event management experience also a plus
- 1-5 years of content marketing experience, including blogging
- Willingness to experiment mandatory
- Value visibility, curiosity, and partnership
- Certifications in marketing technology platforms strongly preferred (Marketing, Inbound, Content, Sales Enablement, and Email Marketing especially – experience on specific platform is less important than the ability to demonstrate a background of technical proficiency)
- Intermediate Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills
- Bachelor's degree in any of the following disciplines: communications, cultural anthropology, history, business, journalism, marketing, philosophy, psychology, or sociology
- Drive, persistence, and accountability are most important
- Projectline Services, a division of Yesler Inc., delivers on-demand consulting and resourcing services around the world remotely and from our offices in Seattle, Philadelphia, Toronto, Portland.
- Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in.
- We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences so we can ultimately be better together.
- Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, internships are not based on a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status.
- We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/projectline; Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/projectline; and check out our Glass Door reviews: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Projectline-Services-Reviews-E282277.htm