Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, Flyhomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, Flyhomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Portland, Boston, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
As the Marketing Manager, you are responsible for all local marketing initiatives in the Seattle market. You will be a key player in increasing awareness of Flyhomes, driving qualified leads, and growing market share. Your responsibilities include sourcing, planning and executing local events; negotiating sponsorships deals with local vendors; and managing Brand Ambassadors to deliver on quarterly marketing objectives.
The ideal candidate is organized, hard working, and has relevant field marketing experience. You are a self-starter that works well with minimal direction in a fast-paced startup environment.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Source, plan, and execute local marketing events and programs.
- Hire, train, and manage contract resources, including brand ambassadors and event staff.
- Identify, negotiate, and implement partnerships with local businesses and organizations.
- Develop and deliver on quarterly and annual local marketing plans.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and Operations Teams at HQ to support national campaigns and to ensure consistent messaging.
- Analyze campaign metrics and trends to increase quarterly ROI on local marketing efforts.
- 2-5 years experience in relevant local or field marketing role.
- You are disciplined, well-organized and efficient.
- You take a detailed and methodical approach to every project.
- You have a “no job too small” attitude.
- You have a high quality bar.
- You are prepared to elevate our brand and establish it as a leader in real estate.
- Experience in residential real estate.
- Experience leading local marketing or field marketing teams.
- Experience working with print and digital vendors at scale.
- Prior success working at a fast-paced, high growth startup.
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs ( Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
Flyhomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Flyhomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, Flyhomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S