Marketing Operations Associate
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and proactive individual who can work cross-functionally to manage the execution of marketing promotions and campaigns.
The role will demonstrate meticulous attention to detail. Strong communication skills are a must in order to manage multiple projects and deadlines while communicating with different teams both in Seattle and overseas.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with experience in marketing who can help improve internal processes as our team scales. This position is a unique opportunity to gain exposure to many facets of marketing within a fast growing fintech company.
- Manage execution, organization, and communication of marketing tasks including setting up and managing promotions, updating landing pages, building wiki pages for campaigns, and supporting digital marketing efforts.
- Collaborate closely with managers to understand campaign requirements and objectives.
- Work closely with the marketing team and other groups in the organization in support of multiple marketing projects and initiatives.
- Serve as a key point of contact with teams across the organization including legal, compliance, product, and operations.
- Develop an understanding of the customer journey, segments, use-cases, product experience and value proposition to ensure all campaigns are clearly targeting customer needs.
- Partner closely with Customer Service to respond to customer inquiries, requests and customer service questions
- Establish and document scalable processes for launching and updating promotions and campaigns.
- Communicate effectively and manage projects, timelines, processes and results at all times.
- Track results, review analytics, and provide ROI of marketing activities to stakeholders.
- Highly organized. Meticulous attention to detail. Strong project management and execution abilities. Able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Motivated and self driven. Has initiative and takes ownership of assigned tasks, working independently with minimal supervision. Energetic, nimble and highly results-driven.
- Team player. Strong collaboration and communication skills. Ability to work cross-functionally with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial. Committed to continually improving by taking smart risks. Thrives on taking on new challenges and learning from them.
- Highly analytical. Enjoys problem-solving. Structured thinker and communicator. Solid knowledge of MS Excel, SQL a plus.
- Strong-communicator. Excellent verbal and written skills, including messaging and copywriting, storytelling, and selecting graphics and imagery to drive engagement and conversion.
- Life-long learner. Invests time in staying on top of the latest consumer marketing trends, technologies, and practices. Develops subject matter expertise in the internal and 3rd party tools, technologies, and applications used in the role and by the company.
- Ideal Background: Passionate Marketer with +1-3 years of Marketing experience in one or more of the following areas: email marketing, marketing operations, product marketing, public relations, marketing communications (collateral or website Development), copy-writing & messaging, content marketing, search engine optimization, inbound marketing. BA in liberal arts and/or a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Communications or a related field.
Who we are:
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Remitly is an eVerify Employer.