Marketing Operations Manager at Lighter Capital
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:54 p.m. (PST) on Friday, November 15, 2019
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to oversee the day-to-day management of our marketing tech stack, drive our database management, and ensure seamless operational support for our marketing campaigns. The Marketing Operations Manager is a key contributor in the design and maintenance of our global demand generation backbone and seamless integration of our marketing tools and systems. The Marketing Operations Manager will collaborate with key cross-functional marketing stakeholders (demand generation, content strategy, website, etc.) to systematically design and build a scalable campaign architecture to enable performance tracking as well as define processes and develop tools that will optimize marketing program execution and the user experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own and manage our day-to-day operations of our martech stack: Marketo, Bizible, Outreach, Google Analytics, etc. and the sync to Salesforce.
- Automate and improve data integrity and data management initiatives, including data augmentation, segmentation implementation and analysis, list management, and sourcing processes in Salesforce.com.
- Collaborate with cross functional Marketing colleagues to build and manage our marketing programs and campaigns.
- Participate in end-to-end management of operations for lifecycle campaigns including target identification, building, testing, and post-campaign reporting.
- Monitor and consistently improve lead source tracking, scoring and flow.
- Design and build end-to-end marketing program, pipeline, and campaign reporting / dashboards.
- Build and scale repeatable business processes to continuously implement and improve operational efficiencies.
- Increased funnel efficiency, database engagement, program success, and business direction for the Marketing organization through continuous program iterations.
- Establish, maintain, and improve upon Marketing policies and processes that ensure best practices are leveraged and compliance is adhered.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years in marketing operations and marketing automation platforms or a closely-related role in marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance or Engineering.
- Expert level in Marketo (certification highly desired) and Salesforce. Familiarity with Bizible, Outreach, Google Analytics, and Tableau desired
- Strong operational chops and analytical skills with a data mindset and a relentless desire for continuous improvement.
- Proven track record of data rigor around marketing campaigns, optimizing for key funnel metrics, and driving for continuous improvement.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, with a sense of urgency and desire for results.
- Highly collaborative person with a proven record of building trusting relationships across an organization.
- Fintech or SaaS experience a plus!
We are Lighter Capital, a Seattle based FinTech company with a clear mission to revolutionize startup financing by empowering entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and retain ownership.
We are a passionate group of individuals where our undertaking and values guide our decision making. We believe in individual and team development, and align, push and measure ourselves through goal setting. Join our team and feel part of something incredible!
Just like each customer is unique, so is each person, and Lighter Capital is committed to creating an environment where everyone can belong and thrive. We encourage all qualified persons to apply.
Read Full Job Description