Marketing Operations Manager at Nintex
Nintex changes how work gets done through process management and automation. Since 2006, we have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving productivity.
We are looking for someone who is eager to take ownership of our marketing campaigns to the next level. With our growth and global footprint, we need someone who can operate at scale while ensuring high quality deliverables. This person will own the implementation and execution of all automated marketing campaigns to support the global demand generation and field marketing teams. In this role, you will interact with all levels and departments within the organization to drive relevant marketing campaigns aligned to business objectives and outcomes.
The ideal candidate also loves data and understands how to leverage it to improve marketing and sales results!
A day in the life of the Nintex Marketing Operations Manager:
- Plan, schedule and coordinate marketing campaigns to ensure timely execution and coordination of cross-functional marketing activities around the world
- Design, test and execute campaigns in Marketo, including webinars, events, white papers, content syndication and email nurtures
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define project success criteria and milestones
- Maintain the email campaign calendar, produce regular email performance reports, and identify areas for optimization
- Design and track A/B testing efforts and other proof-of-concepts to uncover further improvements
- Enhance existing (and design new) data hygiene approaches to continuously improve data quality
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers to maximize campaign impact by leveraging the right platform capabilities
- Become an expert in—and evangelist for—our project management software and internal processes
- Optimize our Marketo instance to be scalable and efficient, including improving and growing Marketo template library
- Report on program performance, identifying trends and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with leadership to shape the marketing operations platform vision and the plan to get there
A little about you:
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with email marketing – Marketo certification highly preferred
- Knowledge of marketing automation best practices and several other B2B marketing technologies such as Salesforce, ON24, LeanData, PowerBI, and others
- A track record of managing multiple simultaneous projects, balancing competing priorities while delivering projects on time
- A natural project manager who takes initiative and is not afraid to ask clarifying questions
- Superior interpersonal, teambuilding and persuasion skills to collaborate and drive projects with remote, global teams
- Growth mindset with inherent curiosity and personal drive; ability to deal with ambiguity and operate independently
- A sensitivity for branding and how each interaction impacts customer perception
- Possesses a passion for technology and process management
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.