Marketing Operations Manager
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Qualtrics is experiencing incredible growth through the delivery of an amazing product, and world-class sales and marketing efforts. This position requires a creative, dynamic and detail-oriented leader who can fuel this fast-paced growth. As a marketing operations manager at Qualtrics, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and revenue attribution. This role will oversee our B2B marketing technology, collaboratively work with the EMEA and APJ marketing and campaigns teams and will align with sales to help drive leads to opportunities. This position will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the global company.
The Expectation for Success
- Administer a global Marketo instance, working with the international marketing automation teams to define structure, process, establish documentation and ensure operational efficiency on a global scale.
- Manage and maintain the connection between Salesforce.com and Marketo—ensuring high data quality, expedited lead flow, and campaign tracking.
- Create and analyze reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact, making recommendations on areas for optimization and alignment.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database, ensuring accuracy.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Own the lead lifecycle - measure, monitor, and optimize the revenue funnel from inquiry to MQL to closed won opportunity.
- Partner with the product, content email, digital marketing and demand generation teams to optimize systems and create process that will help drive strategies and solutions for improving campaign performance
- Create, maintain and own the documentation of our Marketing Automation system and global operations processes.
- Collaborate with marketing teams, sales and sales operations to determine and evolve marketing automation best practices.
- Develop and deliver breakthrough ideas and innovative campaigns for key buyer personas.
- Analyze campaign results and optimize to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, program performance and the effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong presentation skills and experience with PowerPoint and Google Sheets.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Proven track record in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with flawless execution, delivering under a tight deadline
- Possess a high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness.
- Experience bringing a complex marketing automation system to a best practices state, while maintaining and optimizing the system and usage of the system
- Comprehensive and hands-on experience with all facets of B2B email marketing, marketing automation operations and lead scoring systems
- Strong understanding of demand generation and revenue attribution
- Strong experience in lead management including working with sales team to ensure quality leads are being delivered
- High aptitude to learn and adopt new applications to improve efficiency and generate results
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree from selective university
- 5 to 10 years of hands-on experience in B2B Marketing & Demand Generation
- Advanced proficiency with Marketo; Marketo Certification preferred
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce.com
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.