Marketing Operations Project Manager
Are you an organized, tenacious, enthusiastic team player? Do you love working in a dynamic marketing environment?
Yesler is hiring! We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Content Operations Delivery Team. This team services enterprise clients with a focus on content/asset publishing and digital content strategy/operations. You will work across internal and client teams to provide end-to-end strategy and execution for digital content programs/events, and be responsible for managing programs that support our client's sales cycle.
- Manage and publish content within content management system and related tools.
- Maintain and update content within external websites using CMS platform.
- Ensure that website content has a look and feel consistent with our client's brand.
- Work with developers and other teams to solve technical issues in content functionality or display.
- Perform QA/usability testing on multiple sites.
- Get approvals and document process as necessary for content pre-publishing.
- Monitor various websites, and other digital marketing initiatives for compliance.
- Perform maintenance tasks, such as checking for broken links within websites.
- Coordinate content deliverables by assembling and cataloging content outputs.
- Perform basic image editing tasks: cropping, resizing, optimizing for web, and other tasks routine for a content manager.
- Provide iterative analysis and feedback around the effectiveness of specific web content and events as needed.
- Build content governance frameworks to ensure content is regularly maintained and refreshed, including live editorial calendars and work-back schedules.
- Provide Ad Hoc metrics & analytics – i.e., quarterly business reviews with stakeholders and various analytics for content/events as needed.
- Nurture client relationships and continuously improve project processes.
- Communicate clearly and provide support to various marketing teams, vendors, and stakeholders, while ensuring compliance with corporate procedures and guidelines.
- Multi-task across multiple campaigns, events and projects, using existing tools and communication skills to manage project information and deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3+ years of marketing-related professional experience
- Microsoft enterprise work experience is a plus
- Strong communication and cross-group collaboration skills
- CMS editing and publishing experience
- Understanding of and/or desire to learn about project management fundamentals and Agile methodology/tools
- Experience in some of the following tools preferred: WordPress, Red Tiger, Kentico, SharePoint, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
- Great organizational skills and very strong attention to detail
- Well-adjusted, flexible, friendly, and upbeat with a positive attitude
- Grace under pressure (dealing with deadlines and fast turn-around requests)
- Ability to present to an audience, both in-person and via MS Teams/WebEx
- Customer service and client management skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, with an ability to build strong, lasting business relationships
- Confidence, with the ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Ability to navigate ambiguous tasks and projects with minimal direction at times
- Remain up-to-date on industry relevant tools and best practices in content marketing, events and demand generation
About YeslerYesler is a B2B marketing agency that blends strategy, creativity, and technology to build demand, engage customers, and grow revenue. From offices in Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, Toronto, London and Singapore, we're a team of more than 200 strategists, designers, technologists, media authorities, and analysts who are on a mission to change the marketing status quo. We take an integrated approach to serving the entire marketing organization-not only the strategies, content, and programs to create demand but also the infrastructure, operations, and project management required to execute, measure, and optimize for results.
Yesler has been recognized as a great place to work, and the awards keep rolling in. We've earned more than 19 Best Workplace Awards over the last decade, including being named one of the Top 50 B2B Marketing Agencies by Chief Marketer in 2016 and 2017.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences so we can ultimately be better together.
Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, and internships are not based on a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status.
We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Visit yesler.com to learn more or follow us on Twitter @yeslerb2b.