Marketing Operations Project Manager
Yesler is hiring! We are looking for a talented and experienced Marketing Operations Project Manager that will coordinate all phases of project delivery with one of our most strategic accounts. This role will work in a fast-paced marketing centric environment, interfacing regularly with local clients, global marketers, and agency contributors, to create a well-researched foundation to target our client's ideal buyers, test in market, and optimize for growth.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and communication, maintaining a high level of transparency and accountability
- Manage project deadlines to ensure on time delivery while maintaining high quality on campaign assets and overall marketing campaign.
- Collaborate with various internal and external teams for campaign planning and production
- Use various marketing systems and tools to plan, execute, and report on campaigns
- Use data to drive campaign innovation, actively making recommendations to stakeholders
- Manage campaign communication and documentation across various channels, including SharePoint and various project management tools
- Work closely with various stakeholders and teams to define, document and implement process workflows
- Leverage Project Management and/or Kanban software to effectively track work items and communicate progress to stakeholders
- Identify and drive Process Optimizations to improve efficiency of marketing campaign execution and delivery
- Create and maintain extensive project documentation on processes, workflows and communication standards
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, or related business experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced Excel capabilities
- Strong presentation skills
- Digital marketing campaign expertise
- Experience working with project management tools and Kanban software
- Experience defining and implementing Operational Best Practices in a fast-paced environment
- Prior agency experience preferred
- Prior experience working with Microsoft and a good understanding of their marketing landscape
About Yesler: Yesler is a B2B marketing agency that blends strategy, creativity, and technology to build demand, engage customers, and grow revenue. From offices in Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, and Toronto, we're a team of more than 200 strategists, designers, technologists, media experts, and analysts who are on a mission to change the marketing status quo. We take an integrated approach to serving the entire marketing organization-not only the strategies, content, and programs to create demand but also the infrastructure, operations, and project management required to execute, measure, and optimize for results.
Yesler has been recognized as a great place to work, and the awards keep rolling in. We've earned more than 19 Best Workplace Awards over the last decade, placement on the Inc. Magazine list of America's Fastest Growing Companies for five years in a row, and we were named one of the Top 50 B2B Marketing Agencies by ChiefMarketer in 2016 and 2017.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences, so we can ultimately be better together.
Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, and internships are not based on a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status.
We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply. Visit yesler.com to learn more, or follow us on Twitter @yeslerb2b