Marketing Operations Specialist at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:46 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, June 4, 2020
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Auth0 is looking for a passionate, go-getter Marketing Operations Specialist to join our team. You’ll have the opportunity to make a big impact with a company that is in high growth mode. Bring your Marketo expertise, marketing automation and campaign execution experience to become a key part of our marketing operations. This is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level and learn a ton along the way.
This role will be based in our Bellevue, WA corporate office.
What You Will Do
- Have ownership of tactical campaign execution in Marketo.
- Responsible for daily hands-on work including email builds/sends, landing pages, dynamic content, A/B tests, list imports, and database management.
- Set up, test, maintain, and report on recurring and triggered campaigns.
- Improve initiatives around lead targeting, A/B testing, and deliverability.
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to deliver operational needs within defined SLAs.
- Understand the framework of campaigns, lead routing, list uploads, and data management between sales and marketing systems.
- Proactively improve nurture strategy and tactics for operations excellence and ROI
- Own and contribute to our knowledge base of processes and how-to docs to better enable team members.
What You Bring
- Must have 1+ years of experience as a Marketo Power User. Marketo certification strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of marketing experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including working with global teams and time zones
- Align and resonate with Auth0 values.
- Impeccable follow up skills with a remote, globally distributed team.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce as an integrated CRM platform.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner with a problem-solving mindset.
- Self-motivated, transparent, and proactive.
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description