Marketing Specialist, Carrier Digital Marketing at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:07 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, February 27, 2021
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will own operational excellence and channel optimization by managing the tools and mechanisms that allow the Digital Marketing team to reach carriers with relevant, timely marketing content that drives Acquisition, Awareness, and Engagement.
- Manage and evolve tools and processes that allow the Marketing team to move fast, drive continuous improvement, and create transparency across teams.
- Ensure best practices are applied across all campaigns, managing the marketing calendar, and working with internal design teams and 3rd party agencies to deliver creative assets to support marketing campaigns.
- Use a broad set of tools to deliver marketing message across multiple channels (email, social, search, web).
We're looking for someone who has:
- 1-3 years marketing experience.
- Proven track record of effectively implementing best practices to execute campaigns that drive key company goals efficiently.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to impact outcomes in a fast-paced, matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically.
- BA / BS - Business degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!