Marketing Specialist – Demand Generation
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Roche to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
For more information, visit www.icertis.com.
Given our explosive growth across the company, we’re looking for a high-energy, high-potential marketing specialist able to contribute across all aspects of demand generation: events and webinars, email marketing, digital advertising, customer marketing, and campaign operations. If you have outstanding communications and project management skills, a solid understanding of B2B SaaS marketing concepts and technologies, are excited about working with a high performance, results oriented team, and want to critically important skills that will power your upward career trajectory…apply now!
- Participate in annual, quarterly, and bi-weekly planning sessions, and attend daily Marketing standup.
- Plan, schedule and produce online events, including webinars and group demos.
- Create and optimize email nurture programs.
- Create and maintain performance dashboards and other reports.
- Assist in the development and execution of inbound and outbound digital marketing campaigns.
- Work independently and collaboratively with internal staff, resources and outside vendors on creative design elements, production, digital media, and online event promotions.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work occasional mornings or evenings to coordinate with our marketing team members in Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Share and demonstrate our core values: fairness, openness, respect, teamwork, and execution.
- Consistently apply growth mindset behaviors: curiosity, analysis, outside the box thinking, networking, and deep ownership.
- Outstanding communication and writing skills: able to ask questions or share information with clarity and brevity across verbal, phone, email, and messaging platforms.
- Excellent project management skills: able to define key workstreams and tasks needed to complete each, express in a project plan, and work the plan to on-time completion, providing regular status updates as needed.
- Consistent application of personal time management: timely meeting attendance, and able to manage personal calendar and block time as needed to complete assigned projects.
- Ability to complete multiple simultaneous projects assigned by different stakeholders on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role, preferably with a B2B SaaS company.
- Office365 proficiency: effectively manage email and schedule Outlook meetings, create pivot tables in Excel, build compelling presentations in PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Smartsheet or other project management tools.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Familiarity with Pardot or other marketing automation solutions a plus.
- Familiarity with On24 or another online event platform a plus.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description