Marketing Specialist - Sitter (Contract) at Rover
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:32 a.m. (PST) on Monday, June 3, 2019
Who we are:
Rover.com connects pet parents with the world’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. On Rover, pet parents can easily discover, book, and manage personalized care for their dogs including pet sitting, dog walking, and doggy day care. Founded in 2011 on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog, Rover improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the dogs they love.
Our global headquarters are in downtown Seattle, Washington in the United States, working closely with our office in Spokane, Washington, and our European offices in Berlin, London, and Barcelona. Our pioneering approach to people and pups alike landed us on the list of World's Most Innovative Companies in 2016 by Fast Company. We're an agile, fast-growing company, and our leadership comes from some of the world's most respected tech companies. We've been named among Seattle's 'Best Places to Work' in Seattle Business Magazine and the Puget Sound Business Journal for three years running. Needless to say (but we're going to say it anyway)—we love dogs, and we wouldn't dream of going to work without them by our sides.
Who we're looking for:
We're looking for a contract Marketing Specialist to support our Supply Growth & Retention team. You'll primarily be responsible for supporting our channel managers in executing marketing programs, managing the day-to-day reporting and analysis, and advancing strategies set by the leadership team to grow and retain our sitter supply. You will be working across a broad set of marketing channels and, while you aren’t required to have prior experience in each one, we are looking for someone who is comfortable navigating marketing platforms and producing analysis that will help push our programs forward.
You'll succeed in this role if you are eager to learn, able to execute existing campaigns efficiently and help the Rover Sitter team scale up underdeveloped channels.
Hours Per Week: 20-30 hours, onsite in our Seattle office
Duration: 3 months
- Maintain and evolve ongoing reporting, extracting insights and elevating them to the team while constantly improving our ability to get at these insights.
- Partner with our Retention and Engagement team on integrated seasonal campaign execution and reporting, as well as ongoing programs meant to engage and retain our sitter base.
- Monitor channel program performance and provide daily reporting to inform supply dashboard, weekly analysis and recap, and testing opportunities
- Identify opportunities for channel performance optimization and growth within current paid supply programs
- Monitor and optimize Rover supply acquisition campaigns in a variety of channels (Job Boards, Paid Social, SEM, etc.)
- Actively seek out and execute new test opportunities to optimize our sitter funnel and user experience
- You are highly enthusiastic about digital marketing
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, results-driven environment
- You are a self-starter, proactive, and have a strong desire to learn
- You love working with data to solve problems
- When you see something that could be improved, you take it upon yourself to fix it
- You are detail-oriented, with a passion for execution and checking things off your list on a daily basis
- You have strong problem-solving skills and are willing to tackle ad-hoc issues
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Familiarity with SQL, Email Platforms, SEM, or Programmatic Advertising are added bonus
Rover embraces diversity and opposes discrimination.
This position is based at Rover HQ in Downtown Seattle.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US.
Read Full Job Description