Marketing Specialist at Tango Card
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:47 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, March 14, 2020
What are we up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome! Our customers genuinely love working with us and it shows. We are among the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies; and are backed by a stellar group of investors including private equity firm FTV, Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today, including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands, such as Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 300 more in 30+ countries.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the best companies to work for by Built In Seattle. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in support, sales, engineering, operations, and finance to realize this vision.
We foster a culture of autonomy, collaboration, and transparency with flexible working hours and slim org structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful, whether this is the latest technologies and tools or going to conferences to learn about industry trends. Our offices are designed for collaboration and comfort with standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. Every TangoCardian has the chance to create, own, and grow their role. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high growth year over year, career growth opportunities are everywhere.
Reward yourself and join the Tango Card team.
Tango Card is looking for its next Marketing Specialist! As a Marketing Specialist, you will be fundamental in the creation of content, all things social media, and strategy. You will work with the Director of Marketing, Product Marketing Manager, and Marketing Manager to set a content strategy and distribution schedule. You will need to have strong writing skills, solid time management, and propensity for organization. This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team and work across multiple facets.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Create and/or coordinate the creation of SEO, blog, event, and social media content to drive engagement, lead capture, and support recruiting efforts.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, podcasts, and more.
- Execute content strategy informed by OKRs for lead gen, product marketing, sales enablement, event marketing, search engine optimization, and employer brand.
- Develop and advocate editorial governance over brand use cases and to ensure content is consistent with brand voice, style, and tone.
- Develop relationships with external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Support ad-hoc marketing needs.
- Measure and report on marketing outcomes from individual pieces of digital and social media content.
- 3+ years of proven experience in Content Marketing or related field
- Proven track record/portfolio of engaging, results-oriented copy-writing
- Proficiency in MS Office, Craft, WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics, social media platforms
- BA degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Impeccable organization and project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects with many stakeholders
- Advanced written and oral presentation skills with experience working with business leadership
Read Full Job Description