The Valant mission is to use great technology to exponentially scale the quality of health care and to make high quality health care available for everyone. We are a post-revenue, well-funded Seattle company looking to add more enthusiastic, passionate individuals to be a part of the next industry transformation.
Valant is a completely new platform solution, providing an elastic, scalable data model and mobile app experience to dedicated healthcare professionals. The flexibility of our platform technology enables an iterative and highly interactive approach to electronic health record implementation.
As the Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for organizing and managing efforts regarding Valant’s presence at all conferences and events, as well as managing campaigns specific to the enterprise market.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for all aspects of industry conferences and events, from conception to optimization. Including logistics, production of marketing collateral, vendor negotiation, multi-channel campaigns, and budget management.
- Research enterprise market characteristics, assist in enterprise strategy creation, and manage projects pertaining to enterprise strategic efforts such as Go-To-Market, ABM, brand awareness and lead generation campaigns.
- Contribute in the implementation of new and dynamic marketing initiatives while closely collaborating with key departmental stakeholders to ensure uniform brand awareness.
- Responsible for ongoing research and market evaluation to ensure proper event coverage nationally as well as at the state and regional level.
- Manage strategic communication and content of social media platforms to grow thought leadership increase community engagement.
- Monitor and measure event and conference-driven lead acquisition, prepare and deliver post-event results that report on show goals and objectives in a timely manner.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
What You’ll Need
- 3 - 4 years digital and field experience in a SaaS or B2B environment
- Experience with marketing automation programs, namely Marketo
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools such as Google analytics
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate to drive sales
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO and Social media) and market research methods
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and complete work independently while striving to increase productivity
- Adapts to changes in the work environment while managing competing demands
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package, including 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums
- Employer contribution to Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Generous paid time off policy
- Bonus plans
- 401k and company stock options
- Tax saving FSA plans
- Company-paid ORCA pass
- Casual work environment in a convenient downtown Seattle location
- The chance to drive an important industry forward through next-generation technology