Mgr, Competitive Intelligence
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Manager of Competitive Intelligence (CI) is responsible for driving Accolade’s performance by assessing competitive dynamics through market research.
This role will execute a CI plan, which includes the ability to summarize and distill market research findings to Senior & Executive leadership, enabling strategic business decision-making to place Accolade at a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
A day in the life…
- Develop strategies to gather and summarize competitive information that is relevant to Accolade’s business needs.
- Provide context and objective analysis of competitive information to enable actions and business decision-making (for both internal projects as well as assessment of potential acquisition activities).
- Building and updating databases on competitor pipeline solutions and estimated potential launch timing.
- Building and maintaining select competitor solutions profiles.
- Evaluating and making recommendations on CI tools, processes, and services such as information dashboards, submission capturing and standardized reporting as requested by Senior/Executive Leadership.
- Participate in sales strategy driving competitive insights into deal strategy
- Communicating key competitive information to teams and Executives throughout the organization.
What we are looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of relevant analytical experience, including: consumer insights analysis, trends development, primary market research experience, marketing strategy
- Experience in the Healthcare industry
- Experience with digital marketing analytics
- Advanced business intelligence/visualization and computer proficiency
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize within a fast-paced, demanding environment
- High level of initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility and comfort with change
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.