Mgr, Demand Marketing
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Demand Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, managing, executing and optimizing high-impact, multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns to increase demand, qualified inquiries and pipeline for Accolade’s tiered segment accounts. Manage and deliver account-based marketing (ABM) initiatives, as well as specific contact persona marketing programs to reach our inquiry, engaged account, and pipeline goals.
You will run these programs with a set of sophisticated marketing tools to enable account based marketing, automation, and reporting in order to succeed.
This role will partner with Field Marketing, Market Development, Corporate Marketing, Sales, Business Development, and Marketing Operations to be enabled to succeed.
A day in the life…
- Publish a demand marketing calendar timeline of all upcoming planned and forecasted programs.
- Manage content syndication programs from vendors, lead volume and optimization.
- Manage all webinar demand activities with support of content from Corporate Marketing.
- Manage email campaign development and execution, through list segmentation, campaign management and analysis.
- Work with field marketing and market development to develop and elect the most appropriate candidate accounts and personas targeted account based marketing (ABM) and other broad based segment awareness programs.
- Manage segment database prospects and consultants to widen the database of targetable contacts in the appropriate job levels/functions for each segment.
- Communicate consistently with sales and marketing teams to present new programs and share qualitative and quantitative results.
- Manage the social media process and employee advocacy tool, Everyone Social collaborators to ensure content is available, brand consistency, and overall engagement across the organization.
- Manage the demand marketing spend budget.
- 5+ years experience in a marketing organization managing full-funnel demand generation programs in B2B SaaS technology or similar
- 2+ year’s experience in establishing with analytics and marketing performance management of inquiries, marketing influence, marketing sourced. Tableau experience a plus.
- BA/BS in marketing, business, communications, operations, or advertising preferred.
- Hands-on experience in direct response marketing, focusing on email campaign management, messaging, and call-to-action to landing page flow design
- Accomplished in creating successful integrated programs that leverage direct mail, online, webinar, website content and landing pages, and other channels in attracting prospects.
- Experience defining and implementing digital marketing programs and campaigns with an account based marketing (ABM) approach
- Strong written/verbal communication skills including, proven experience in copywriting for demand generation and B2B audiences
- Working with internal creative and content teams to develop the assets needed specific to the tactic being executed
- Excellent influencing, problem-solving and consensus-building skills.
- Strong project management and vendor management organization skills
- Working HTML and CSS knowledge.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.