Mgr, Member Marketing Content
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Member Marketing Content Manager, reporting to VP, Corporate Marketing, is responsible for creating and editing all member engagement marketing content, as well as executing on content strategy for corporate and customer marketing when necessary. This person should be an experienced content creator and strategist who ensures messages across audiences are consistent and brand standards are applied in both B2B and B2C content.
A day in the life…
- Build, socialize and execute the content strategy and plan for all member engagement materials
- Write content that aligns with member engagement objectives and company goals, while maintaining brand voice, style and tone across all channels
- Research, develop, edit and customize all member-facing content, such as emails, FAQs, video scripts, online portal messages and direct mailers
- Establish, maintain and follow editorial governance through style guides, creative briefs, calendars and other internal tools
- Launch and lead process for collecting, creating and sharing member and customer stories to internal and external audiences, including management of stakeholder approvals
- Provide consultation to UX and marketing managers on written communications that may impact the end user
- Work with marketing, product and customer partnership teams to analyze content performance and apply those insights to improve existing content and test better content ideas for the future
- Partner with broader corporate marketing team to re-purpose and share relevant B2B content with members and customers
- Identify gaps in member content library and propose new campaigns for activating member populations
- Manage creative agency resources and project execution as needed
- 5-6 years experience in online writing and content marketing
- 2+ years freelance or agency writing experience
- Expert wordsmith, storyteller and content strategist who can showcase our product’s value in a compelling way
- Excellent teamwork, communication, organizational and project management skills
- Experience working with content management systems and managing agency or freelance resources
- Editorial mindset with the ability to research, learn about a wide range of topics and propose creative ideas, all while operating on firm deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism or related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.