Mobile Marketing Manager, Push & Email at DoubleDown Interactive LLC
We’re all in at DoubleDown. Are you?
We are looking for an energetic business-minded individual with an understanding of push notification best practices to join our marketing team and contribute to the success of all push marketing initiatives. A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to define and execute a series of well-targeted push and email marketing campaigns targeted at users in different stages of our customer life-cycle. The candidate should possess outstanding communications and project management skills and be motivated to be the push expert on our marketing team.
Be a high roller at DoubleDown
We're DoubleDown Interactive, a talented team of approximately 150 Software Engineers, Game Designers, Artists, Producers, Marketers, Analytical Experts, and more. Located in Seattle’s International District, we create fun, authentic casino-style entertainment via free-to-play social and mobile games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide. As a leader in the social casino space, we continue to revolutionize through constant innovation. Known for our fun and collaborative culture, we move quickly to deliver exciting online game experiences to casino enthusiasts and social gamers alike.
What you should bring to the table
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Mobile marketing experience.
- 5+ years of push marketing experience in an online, consumer-focused company.
- Proven track record in developing integrated push campaigns that drive customer retention and increase site usage through the identification of customer preferences/needs and inspiring their desire to return.
- Ability to articulate and champion push marketing best practices and standards.
Other cards you might be holding
- HTML coding experience.
- Agile and contextual marketing experience.
- First class communication skills with the ability to motivate and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to succeed and lead in a fast-paced environment where goals are aggressive, and quality is key.
Placing your best bet - the responsibilities
- Manage push notification strategy and implementation across multiple apps
- Own all reporting on campaign performance
- Execute continuous campaign testing
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate accountability and integrity
- Develop successful relationships
- Embrace change
Hitting the jackpot
In this role, you will be able to drive the concept development and execution of push marketing campaigns (including triggered, lifecycle campaigns, and newsletters). This position includes the opportunity to partner with other members of the Marketing team to develop new customer segmentation and contact strategies.Additionally, you will also develop new messaging strategies that leverage the data we have on our members.Finally, you will own all push program reporting and optimization. This will include the creation, implementation, and reporting on A/B testing for DoubleDown’s push notification program.
Cashing in on the comps
- Getting to the office is a breeze with one of our two company-sponsored transportation options:
- ORCA pass, renewed annually
- $100 monthly transportation credit
- Stow your ride safely in the secured parking garage or bike locker available onsite.
- It’s a gaming company, so take a gaming break and get to know your coworkers with a littlecompetitive fun! Square off over ping pong, foosball, or pinball in our arcade. You’ll find plenty of takers for a tabletop gaming session, too!
- Stay in tip-top shape by taking advantage of our onsite fitness center. Just head down to the first floor of our building, and you’ll have access to state of the art equipment, lockers, and showers.
- Need to relax? Get a massage or enjoy a yoga session right here in the studio! After all, who wants to work without a massage?
- Enjoy occasional afternoons off for private viewings of first-run movies and team outings to see theMariners play.
- Hungry? Head to one of our two kitchens fully stocked with snacks and beverages.
- You’ll never want to take the day off on Wednesdays, when we even provide a gourmet breakfast.
- Want to go out to lunch sometimes, too? Our International District location is perfectly situated near a variety of excellent restaurants.
- As if all of this isn't cool enough, you'll love our benefit package.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, maternity/paternity leave, and disability protection (short- and long-term).
- Every team member receives 15 days of vacation, 56 hours of sick time, 2 personal floating holidays,and 12 paid calendar holidays per year.
- Combine all of this with our amazing work/life balance and company-matched retirement options,and you have the dream job!
Looking for another reason we're the best place in Seattle to work? We're committed to our role as an Equal Opportunity Employer – we embrace a diverse mix of voices and create a positive environment where everyone belongs. We don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. DoubleDown is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need help completing your application, let us know! Email us at [email protected] and one of our awesome HR team members will get you everything you need. We look forward to meeting you soon!