Multimedia Specialist - Marketing at Barn2Door
Barn2Door is a Seattle-based food+tech startup that helps local farms sell direct to buyers through all digital channels, including web, social and mobile. We exist to empower Farmers who care about our planet.
We are looking for people passionate about the intersection of food, agriculture and technology. At Barn2Door, you’ll get to learn what it takes to build a startup business and participate in ongoing training and education, while also playing a critical role in our growth.
In this role as a Multimedia Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Marketing Team, and have the opportunity to participate in the creative marketing process inside a startup. You will be responsible for creating, editing, and producing audio and video content for Barn2Door’s marketing efforts, including: video interviews, educational videos, employee spotlights, webinars, and podcasts.
As a multimedia marketer you will be responsible for educating both prospective and existing customers about our unique value proposition, product capabilities and customer success (best practices). You will work closely with our Demand Marketing and Content Marketing teams to implement audio and video assets in marketing campaigns. You will also work closely with our Success team to capture positive Farm experiences with our platform. We would be delighted to meet if you are creative, innovative and ready to propel your marketing career to the next level.
- A highly motivated, focused self-starter (this isn’t a theory it’s a must)
- A creative thinker, eager to find new ways to solve problems
- Super well organized, always looking to excel and over-deliver
- Enthusiastic about sustainable food, farms and restaurants
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Good at working with people on camera and in an interview-style setting (helping people be comfortable on video)
- Organize and manage recording for videos, livestreams, and podcasts
- Edit videos and audio with tools such as Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere
- Ensure that video and audio content aligns with brand and voice guidelines
- Report on results and performance of video and audio content
- Grow our subscriber base on our media channels such as Youtube and Podcasts
- Work with the demand team to implement video content in marketing campaigns
- Work with the content team to create useful, educational media content for Farmers in our audience
- Work with the success team to disseminate valuable content for lifecycle marketing efforts to increase product adoption.
- Experienced in video and audio recording, editing, and production
- Well-versed in Adobe Cloud software (After Effects and Premiere)
- Ambition to learn more about startups
- Confidence to ask questions, contribute ideas and invite continual feedback
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas
- Hunger to learn technology and productivity tools, such as G! Suite and Slack
- Salary commensurate with your experience
- 10 days PTO, 5 days Sick Leave and 11 Paid Holidays
- 100% premium coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision and AD&D (Employee-only)
- Real experience in a high profile startup company just hitting its growth curve
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Opportunity to be a rock star - great exposure and upside
- Hip startup office environment on Eastlake (Lake Union)
- Must have #Heart for Farmers, local food and environmental stewardship
- Must be domiciled in the State of Washington and legally authorized to work in the United States
We’re looking for driven, intelligent people who regularly go the extra mile. You should thrive on the urgency of a startup atmosphere and be results driven (always seeking to exceed expectations). You must be well-disciplined, self-motivated and hungry to achieve. If you’ve got the drive, grit, creativity, and a passion for local food, startups and disrupting the food industry - then Barn2Door may be right for you.