Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
- Build & maintain customer journeys across all written forms of communication (email, SMS, chat, direct mail, etc).
- Work with design team to create eye-catching design and develop HTML emails to work across all inbox providers
- Develop email and SMS/MMS creative for campaigns, process through compliance, and launch
- Continuous A/B Testing, optimizing for response rates and bottom-of-funnel conversion.
- Analyze and report on performance, use those insights to optimize
- Maintain a campaign calendar to track both production schedule & workload, as well as govern email communication frequency
- Standardize, cleanse, and traffic customer segments for marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and optimize deliverability
- Find incremental revenue opportunities by giving consumers more value
- SQL – Beginner
- HTML/CSS – Intermediate/Advanced
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Highly Desired but Not Required:
- Data Modeling
- Python – Beginner
Choose Assurance Because:
· Exceptional base salary plus bonus structure
· Comprehensive benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, 401K and more
· Unlimited paid vacation, sick leave, plus paid holidays.
· Growth opportunities, advance your career rapidly, we offer leadership development training and promote from within.
· Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
· Fast paced, high performance environment.