Paid Media Strategist
Are you passionate about B2B digital marketing and paid digital media strategy and its importance in the mix alongside earned and owned media? Want to be part of a fun and fast-growing team? We're hiring! Come work for Yesler as a Paid Media Strategist, where you will be responsible for developing and executing our client's comprehensive paid social, programmatic display, and content B2B strategy initiatives.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive paid media strategies in conjunction with SEM Strategists utilizing paid social, display, content syndication, and native for client demand gen and demand capture campaigns
- Generate detailed media plans that map to the media strategy, and manage executions from end to end
- Define key performance indicators and assist analytics teams to deploy enterprise level measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge the success of paid media strategies
- Review metrics from analytic dashboards and report on trends, traffic, conversions, and overall performance; interact and meet with clients as it relates to their paid media investment
- Develop or partner with copywriters to develop, edit, and optimize headlines and copy on a weekly basis
- Provide training and support to clients and internal account teams on best-practices for crafting, managing, monitoring, and developing paid media executions
- Work with internal teams to help identify and execute ways to align and drive content distribution/amplification with a client's business goals in concert with an overall marketing campaign
- You have 3-5 years' experience running paid strategy for content marketing and or/digital programs, preferably within an agency environment
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong fundamental digital marketing skills across multiple channels
- Proven track record of strong partner (LinkedIn, Outbrain, Taboola) and client service relationships
- Excellent analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills are a requirement
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills in order to interface with clients, account managers, and strategic leads to deliver to clients across a wide array of industries
- Self-motivated, self-starter, able to independently execute with minimal supervision in a fast-paced agency environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Advanced Excel skills, including but not limited to PivotTables, VLookups, Macros, etc.
- Deep understanding of statistics, data modeling and projections a plus
- Hands-on experience or desire to learn Search Engine Marketing a plus
Yesler is a B2B marketing agency that blends strategy, creativity, and technology to build demand, engage customers, and grow revenue. From offices in Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, and Toronto, we're a team of more than 200 strategists, designers, technologists, media experts, and analysts who are on a mission to change the marketing status quo. We take an integrated approach to serving the entire marketing organization-not only the strategies, content, and programs to create demand but also the infrastructure, operations, and project management required to execute, measure, and optimize for results.
Yesler has been recognized as a great place to work, and the awards keep rolling in. We've earned more than 19 Best Workplace Awards over the last decade, placement on the Inc. Magazine list of America's Fastest Growing Companies for five years in a row, and we were named one of the Top 50 B2B Marketing Agencies by Chief Marketer in 2016 and 2017.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences so we can ultimately be better together.
Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, and internships are not based on a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status. We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Visit yesler.com to learn more, or follow us on Twitter @yeslerb2b