Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry. Our standards are amongst the highest of all jewelers. We provide a superior customer experience, extraordinary value and industry leading product quality and style. We obsess about our customers and are passionate about providing each customer with an amazing experience.
We embrace a culture of adaptability. Our team is nimble, innovative and resourceful and makes an impact on both the business and each individual customer’s personal experience. We value hard-work, flexibility and curiosity and collaborate to creatively solve problems, constantly improve and implement meaningful changes. Our team celebrates achievements and is inspired by success.
We are looking for a performance marketing channel lead with a digital first skill set. Specifically, you will be responsible for the management and optimization of paid social campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven, creative thinker and a growth hacker.
In this role, you will:
- Execute customer acquisition and engagement strategy and digital campaigns for paid channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, plus emerging platforms).
- Create and execute campaigns aligned with purchase journeys and continuous optimization.
- Manage performance to expected ROI with an understanding of cost per acquisition, retention and lifetime value.
- Create a rigorous testing strategy and backlog via test and learn approach with focus on ad formats, creative, animation, bid strategies, and audiences.
- Complete and manage thorough reporting and analytics to provide in-depth analysis of channel performance through analysis of traffic, the conversion funnel, and ROI to make recommendations and implement strategies for improvement.
- Analyze results across programs, campaigns and segments and make actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Provide feedback to the team members creating content to optimize content and acquisition strategies.
- Undergraduate degree in Business or related field; focus in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or Applied Mathematics preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in online marketing, e-commerce, or equivalent role with strong focus on paid social campaigns
- Deep knowledge of platforms such as Facebook and Pinterest Ad Manager. Experience with Google Adwords, marketing automation tools and digital analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Optimizely, or comparable technical marketing stacks) a plus.
- Ability to conceptualize business problems and solving them through data analysis
- Comfortable with pulling and manipulating data using SQL and writing scripts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including an ability to communicate across business areas
- Ability to prioritize and delivery on multiple threads of work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong personal work ethic, including personal initiative and ownership
- Ability to understand how tools connect and how to leverage platforms to get our tools to talk to each other
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Transportation Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Fitness Center Discount