Paid Social Marketing Manager at Blue Nile
Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry. Our standards are amongst the highest of all jewelers. We provide a superior customer experience, extraordinary value and industry leading product quality and style. We obsess about our customers and are passionate about providing each customer with an amazing experience.
We embrace a culture of adaptability. Our team is nimble, innovative and resourceful and makes an impact on both the business and each individual customer’s personal experience. We value hard-work, flexibility and curiosity and collaborate to creatively solve problems, constantly improve and implement meaningful changes. Our team celebrates achievements and is inspired by success.
We are looking for a performance marketing channel lead with a digital first skill set. Specifically, you will be responsible for the management and optimization of paid social campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven, creative thinker and a growth hacker.
In this role, you will:
- Execute customer acquisition and engagement strategy and digital campaigns for paid channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, plus emerging platforms).
- Create and execute campaigns aligned with purchase journeys and continuous optimization.
- Manage performance to expected ROI with an understanding of cost per acquisition, retention and lifetime value.
- Create a rigorous testing strategy and backlog via test and learn approach with focus on ad formats, creative, animation, bid strategies, and audiences.
- Complete and manage thorough reporting and analytics to provide in-depth analysis of channel performance through analysis of traffic, the conversion funnel, and ROI to make recommendations and implement strategies for improvement.
- Analyze results across programs, campaigns and segments and make actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Provide feedback to the team members creating content to optimize content and acquisition strategies.
- Undergraduate degree in Business or related field; focus in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or Applied Mathematics preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in online marketing, e-commerce, or equivalent role with strong focus on paid social campaigns
- Deep knowledge of platforms such as Facebook and Pinterest Ad Manager. Experience with Google Adwords, marketing automation tools and digital analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Optimizely, or comparable technical marketing stacks) a plus.
- Ability to conceptualize business problems and solving them through data analysis
- Comfortable with pulling and manipulating data using SQL and writing scripts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including an ability to communicate across business areas
- Ability to prioritize and delivery on multiple threads of work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong personal work ethic, including personal initiative and ownership
- Ability to understand how tools connect and how to leverage platforms to get our tools to talk to each other
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Transportation Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Fitness Center Discount