Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
Join the Marketing team as a Paid Social Media Manager. You will be one of the main storytellers of the company by building out a social media strategy and establishing a growing social presence for Stackline’s enterprise and innovation products.
- Develop and manage paid and organic social strategy to build brand awareness and cultivate a community with current and prospective audiences.
- Develop a strong understanding of Stackline’s enterprise products and implement impactful and effective messaging throughout social strategy.
- Desire to think creatively and analyze data to strategically direct next steps for A/B testing and continually improve performance through optimized messaging and targeting.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams (e.g., Client Success, Business Development, HR) to support content ideation, enablement, creation, activation, and measurement requirements.
- Partner with media team members and creative department leads to make data-driven recommendations to drive creative optimizations.
- Track and report business KPIs and growth objectives to respective stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience in paid social media marketing. Experience in SaaS, B2B and/or tech sector preferred.
- Proficient with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter. Comfortable with emerging platforms: TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat, Reddit, etc.
- Expert in the creation and tracking of targeting groups including custom audiences and programmatic targeting.
- Proficient in Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager. Working knowledge with Facebook Insight, Twitter Analytics, etc.
- Strong understanding of performance marketing KPIs including conversion, CPA, and significant experience developing data-driven recommendations.
- Impeccable attention to detail and admiration for design and excellent brand content.
- Creative & analytical marketer that thrives in a high-paced, fast-changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related quantitative research field.
- Experience working in a startup or ecommerce environment.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, take on any project and solve problems.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.