Partner Marketing Manager - Demand Generation
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members that will take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment.
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager to help drive partner recruitment and customer adoption of Auth0's Identity Platform. In this role, you will develop demand generation programs to drive awareness, engagement and recruitment of new Auth0 partners in key focus areas. You will also be responsible for designing joint go-to-market campaigns, strategies and content with key partners to generate pipeline and revenue.
- Drive partner recruitment and customer adoption of Auth0's Identity Platform
- Work closely with the Head of Channels & Alliances to identify priorities and partner marketing initiatives.
- Design and implement joint go-to-market campaigns, strategies and content with key partners to generate pipeline and revenue
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, calls to action, content, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics
- Report weekly, monthly and quarterly on partner results, ROI and success metrics
- Use data from past programs to implement campaign improvements.
- This position would require up to 25% of their time traveling
- Experience in a business-to-business environment, technology/SaaS products/services
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in partner marketing, product marketing, demand generation in high-technology companies
- Past success in marketing roles that are partner and field facing
- Experience designing and executing joint marketing plans with strategic partners globally
- An expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing with and through the partner ecosystem
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability to work with remote team members
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Google Apps, and video conference tools
Preferred Locations: US AND BELLEVUE WA
- North America; #US; #CA
Read Full Job Description