Partner Marketing Manager at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:04 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
About the team:
Join our world-class marketing team, helping to transform the freight industry. Convoy has a fast-growing partner ecosystem that plays an increasingly important role in the growth of our business. This team supports driving awareness and acquisition of new partners, co-sell with our sales team, driving new and innovative GTM strategies across the partner ecosystem.
You are a self-starter who can take the lead to establish relationships with our ecosystem partners, and develop and execute co-sell and co-marketing plans for our joint customers. You will have the opportunity to strengthen your strategic marketing skills, gain an understanding of how technology is transforming the freight industry, and work across internal and external organizations to execute on industry-leading marketing campaigns.
- Manage the marketing relationship with our industry partners.
- Develop strategic co-sell and co-marketing programs and plans.
- Orchestrate across internal and external teams to execute on sales and marketing plans.
- Act as a catalyst for increasing partner and customer engagement.
We're looking for someone who has:
- 3-5 years partner marketing experience.
- Proven track record of effectively executing on marketing campaigns.
- Ability to understand our partner’s business and joint customer needs.
- Passion for innovation and thinking outside the box.
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BA / BS degree or equivalent experience.
Nice to haves:
- Transportation or other logistics industry experience a plus
- Technology industry and startup experience a plus
- SQL experience a plus
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!