Partner Marketing Manager
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across various disciplines and conquer many satisfying challenges. Every single day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your Role and Impact
98point6 is looking for an experienced and creative marketer to join our team and develop long-lasting partner relationships. You will help build the foundation of our healthcare channel, shaping the value proposition and market requirements for health plans and health systems. You will focus on ways to creatively engage our healthcare partners to drive interest and awareness of 98point6, as well as define and manage marketing programs and continually optimize efforts. You will play a critical role on our marketing team and in the commercial success of our company.
- Understand our emerging healthcare partnership opportunities and drive messaging and go-to-market planning
- Develop marketing programs and materials that support channel growth and market development
- Educate and work with stakeholders to implement strategies, initiatives and programs
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop and implement co-marketing programs with healthcare partners
- Develop co-branded marketing materials, presentation decks and sales support materials that highlight the value of our service to the healthcare audience
- Establish scalable and relevant metrics to quantify channel progress/impact and communicate results
- 5+ years marketing experience; channel and/or partner marketing experience required
- 2+ years marketing in healthcare industry; health plan experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of the healthcare industry and key players
- Proven success working with business development/sales to sell into a market
- Experience driving cross-functional work and managing vendors
- Experience presenting/selling ideas to varied audiences
- Client-facing experience; exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to collect, analyze and synthesize data
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.