Performance Marketing Ad Operations at Unity Technologies
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity Technologies to ultimately help drive revenue and impact the bottom line. As an Ad Operations Associate you will (a) support our B2B Account-based marketing efforts through paid media channels and (b) support performance marketing campaigns across different business units.
Working with Senior Performance Marketers, you will help research and build audiences for media plans, manage trafficking of campaign deliverables, and optimize paid media campaigns (LinkedIn, Facebook Content Syndication, Programmatic, etc) to generate high quality leads. The role involves collaboration with media partners and various internal teams for creative, landing pages, tracking and reporting. You will be a core member of our Performance Marketing team.
- Research, recommend, and create audiences on ad platforms as well as via collaboration with third party data partners
- Project manage campaign deliverables to ensure they are on-time, with no errors
- Set up advertising and content syndication campaigns and coordinate with partners to set them up
- Support Senior Performance Marketers to assess performance and optimize paid media campaigns to achieve required bottom line outcomes
- Work together with the web and marketing ops team on pixel installation, utm tracking, reporting, and troubleshooting of technical issues
- Collaborate closely with our Media Partners, Web, Brand & Design, Demand Gen and Analytics teams to execute towards improved performance
- BA/BS degree with experience in Digital Marketing and paid media campaign management
- Knowledge of paid media channels, including social
- Experience in being detailed, flexible, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven project management skills
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.