Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry. Our standards are amongst the highest of all jewelers. We provide a superior customer experience, extraordinary value and industry leading product quality and style. We obsess about our customers and are passionate about providing each customer with an amazing experience.
We embrace a culture of adaptability. Our team is nimble, innovative and resourceful and makes an impact on both the business and each individual customer’s personal experience. We value hard-work, flexibility and curiosity and collaborate to creatively solve problems, constantly improve and implement meaningful changes. Our team celebrates achievements and is inspired by success.
Blue Nile is looking for a rock star display marketer to join our performance marketing team. In this role, you would be responsible for the management and optimization of our cross-platform display campaigns. This role is apt for an individual who has the passion and curiosity for going granular and reviewing channel level campaign performance whilst having the ability to look holistically across channels. Success in this role will drive YoY revenue and ROI growth for the display channel. This is a key role for the company. You have the opportunity to make a big difference and be recognized for it.
What you will do:
- Lead the end-to-end development and implementation of our display strategy
- Execute digital campaigns for all display channels (Google, YouTube, Outbrain, Criteo, etc.)
- Manage performance to expected ROI with an understanding of cost per acquisition, retention and lifetime value
- Work cross-functionally with internal product & analytics teams to streamline reporting, campaign operations & data feeds.
- Stay on top of industry changes, algorithm updates and their impacts to our customers
- Deliver regular reporting that provides insight on cost efficiency of display investment for stakeholders across the business
- Analyze results across programs, campaigns and segments and make actionable recommendations for improvement
- Work with data science and analytics team to further leverage ML in the channel operations
- Work with existing external partners (Bing, Google, etc.) to explore and execute on opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related quantitative fields (Economics, Math, Statistics, or Engineering)
- 5+ years’ experience in online marketing, e-commerce, or equivalent role with strong focus on display campaigns
- Deep knowledge of platforms such as Google, YouTube and Content Syndication. Experience with marketing automation tools and digital analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Optimize, or comparable technical marketing stacks) a plus.
- Experience with Test and Learn approach to drive channel performance
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage time and to deliver quality results within tight timelines.
- Data sleuth - SQL experience strongly preferred (e.g., data source identification, feasibility of joins, determines data reasonableness based on business insight). Extremely comfortable with data driven business management and related tools/technology (Python, Hadoop, Tableau, etc.)
What we Offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Transportation Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Fitness Center Discount