Performance Marketing, Senior Digital Campaign Manager
Unity Technologies is seeking a Senior Digital Campaign Manager to (a) support our B2B Account-based marketing efforts through paid media channels and (b) support performance marketing campaigns across different business units, ultimately helping drive revenue and impacting the bottom line.
- Own the design, implementation and operations of digital paid media campaigns (end-to-end) across designated strategic verticals to achieve required bottom line outcomes
- Fully accountable for key metrics (cost per qualified lead, lead volume, lead quality, and TAL penetration) for designated strategic verticals
- Support other business units with performance marketing campaigns (transactional, brand awareness), such as Asset Store, Education, and other teams
- Lead experimentation initiatives within our global paid media ecosystem, by identifying opportunities for improved engagement and conversion rates, channels and other relevant areas that impact bottom line performance
- Collaborate closely with Performance Marketing team, Product Marketing, Demand Generation, and other teams to ensure the delivery of key ABM and other performance campaigns
- Collaborate closely with our Web, Brand & Design, and Analytics teams to execute towards improved performance
- Drive innovation, through agile testing and constant experimentation, and become the go-to person for all things CRO
- BA/BS degree with experience in Digital Marketing and paid media campaign management
- Successful track record of executing, measuring, and delivering on digital marketing performance metrics
- Excellent understanding of all paid media channels, including social, display and search.
- Outstanding project management and stakeholder management skills
- Great attitude towards working in a collaborative and cross-functional environment with a large number of teams
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.