About the Role:
RealSelf is looking for a skilled Performance Marketing Specialist to execute building, optimization, and testing of paid marketing programs on Google AdWords and Bing Ads. In this vital role, you will be a key player in helping to grow the business and scaling lead acquisition efforts by utilizing the latest data, trends, testing and best practices.
In this role you will:
- Develop online campaigns across various SEM platforms including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Yahoo Gemini including
- Work closely with Sr. Manager of Performance Marketing to develop campaign strategy, creative and testing, keyword research and landing page optimization.
- Craft effective process to ensure reliable execute deployment of online campaigns.
- Manage ongoing testing efforts to provide actionable insights around bid strategy, ad creatives, ad copy and targeting segmentation.
- Collaborate with the Product, Sales, and Customer Operations teams to improve quality lead acquisition.
- Work closely with analysts to track, measure, and report on the impacts of paid marketing campaigns.
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
The ideal candidate should have a comprehensive knowledge of SEM ad platforms, must be willing and able to make data-driven decisions, and execute well under tight deadlines in a rapidly evolving environment. Above all, we’re seeking some who loves what they do and demonstrates that through their work.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- 2-3 years in digital marketing or a related field with hands-on experience managing B2C and lead acquisition SEM campaigns.
- Hands-on experience actively managing online Google AdWords & Bing Ads campaigns, utilizing the various platform offerings, and a deep familiarity with each platform editor’s functionality.
- Possess the right tools, shortcuts, and/or templatized work used in past work to streamline processes and scalability.
- A keen understanding of intent-driven search behavior and other factors that influence lead quality.
- Experience with keyword research, competitive insights and other online KPI analytics tools, such as SEMrush, SpyFu, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the various ad platform policy, landing page and CRO best practices.
RealSelf is a values and performance-driven team that shares a common purpose of achieving our mission of creating a world where every investment in modern beauty is Worth It. We believe in inclusiveness, equal pay, and giving back. With COVID-19 we have become a more remote and distributed workforce that understands the value of internal connections and collaboration across all teams.
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make the experience of choosing a procedure and connecting with the right doctor easy, personal, and trusted. Since 2006 our authentic reviews, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped tens of millions of people explore their options, from skincare to laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors, we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.