PR Associate at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:16 p.m. (PST) on Monday, October 14, 2019
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer! We are seeking a U.S.-based PR Associate to support the Corporate Communications team and continue to drive awareness of Auth0. The right candidate will be a self-starter who will support media and analyst relations, agency relationships, thought leadership initiatives, speaking/awards opportunities, and more.
- Support overall Auth0 communications strategy in the U.S. and serve as key player on team to execute plan
- Develop relationships with key media contacts on behalf of Auth0
- Liaise with U.S.-based PR agency and internally manage requests for editorial, speaking, analyst, and content opportunities
- Support agency’s pitching efforts to secure coverage across all forms of earned media including broadcast, print, and online, in national and local media outlets
- Maintain a keen understanding of market-moving news and key industry trends to identify executive thought leadership opportunities
- Write press releases, bylined articles, speaking abstracts, and product/trend pitches; and serve as editor for all content coming through PR agency
- Provide support with customer correspondence for press releases and case studies
- Research and submit relevant CFPs to promote thought leadership of our executive team
- Assist with event coordination and planning; attend industry events and interface with key media/analysts/influencers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3-5 years of PR/corporate communications experience, either in-house or in an agency setting
- Experience working in B2B technology
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills
- An agile team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where direction and goals can evolve quickly to meet goals
- Fast-learner who is eager to learn and has a discerning eye for detail
- Strategic thinking, as well as strong execution skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and stay highly organized
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with many internal/external groups
- Alignment with Auth0’s core values
- Location can be remote in U.S.
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Read Full Job Description