Product Marketing Director at Algorithmia
Algorithmia automates, optimizes, and accelerates every step of the journey to deploying of AI and ML at scale. We allow anyone to run models on massively parallel infrastructure in minutes instead of months. In our cloud or your datacenter - all completely managed for maximum performance at minimum cost. Already trusted by over 90,000 developers and major enterprise customers, Algorithmia makes scalable Machine Learning fast, simple, and cost-effective for everyone.
This newly created role provides the ideal candidate with an enormous opportunity to help craft the product vision, go to market (GTM) process, and drive a significant impact with the ultimate goal of positioning and winning perception of Algorithmia as the industry leader in ML operationalization. This role requires a unique mix of marketing and product/technical depth since we market to a technical audience.
As the Product Marketing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a robust messaging framework and customer narrative to be shared across our channels.
- Developing and refining the GTM process to ensure product launches land with customers, partners, analysts, and the broader industry.
- Managing the competitive gathering and dissemination process to ensure that our products and services are positioned positively for prospects and industry analysts.
- Working with Sales to identify how we can streamline and accelerate the purchase process for our customers.
- Working with Marketing to create and deliver compelling marketing campaigns that tell the Algorithmia story and accurately showcase our products and services to a wide audience.
- Being the voice of the customer; you have a pulse on how our customers use our products today and what we need to build for them tomorrow.
Additional job scope:
- Create concise, differentiated messaging and positioning for our products and services.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Product engineering, and Leadership teams to quickly iterate and refine our product messaging.
- Lead our GTM product launch process, including launch readiness, collateral updates, and PR/AR. Serve as the expert on how we tell the broader story of our product and how it fits into the industry ecosystem.
- Work cross-functionally to develop high-level value proposition, positioning, customer development, and the overall GTM strategic process.
- Develop a rigorous, competitive analysis program with succinct summaries for several internal teams.
- Identify relevant trends in industry, competitor movements, technical, and developer tool updates, etc. Synthesize findings and share our perspective with internal audiences and pivot strategies when needed.
- Deliver sales-enablement materials such as demos, deep-dive content, product usage videos, etc. for customer-facing teams (Sales, Sales engineering, etc.)
- Contribute to our event strategy for industry trade shows and conferences by working closely with our Events Marketing Manager to coordinate and produce content submissions, thought leadership presentation abstracts, and speaker slide decks.
- Collaborate on the strategy for content generation across all our properties and campaigns.
- Develop collateral including whitepapers, blogs, and presentations. Cater messaging for specific audience and level of the Sales funnel. Produce blog articles demonstrating product capabilities and updates.
- Work closely with Product Management and Marketing teams to ensure on-time product releases, consistency in documentation and assets, as well as appropriate campaigns to promote such releases.
- Develop a strategic vision for our product portfolio moving forward.
- Advocate for our customers internally; provide data and insights from analysts and research to help ensure customer-centricity throughout the whole company.
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing, solution marketing, corporate marketing, and/or sales experience in enterprise software and/or SaaS experience environment.
- 2+ years of experience in the AI/ML or equivalent space. You are familiar with how the ML Development lifecycle works and can explain it.
- You have a portfolio of work you can share with the team to show how you have accomplished the above.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or technical field coupled with relevant professional experience.
- MBA or advanced degree a plus.
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.