Product Marketing Manager- Carriers
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
Who we are looking for:
Are you a product marketer who is deeply passionate about leading the charge to bring game-changing products and features to market? If so, read on. As the product marketing manager for Carrier (truck driver) products, you will be responsible to lead and collaborate with product managers across the company to ensure that key product Go-To-Market announcements are delivered on-time and on-quality. You’ll own developing the Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy and plan, lead cross-company coordination of announcement efforts and report out key results. Additionally, you’ll lead the efforts to develop the ongoing product story beyond announcement, finding real world examples of how the products and features are driving value with carrier audience.
Strong candidates will have experience in owning initiatives involving senior leadership from product, PR, communications and marketing teams. They will have a track record of leading without authority and delivering impactful announcements. Additionally, candidates will need to demonstrate attention to detail and desire to continuously improve their process.
In this role, you will do the following:
- Coordinate cross-company efforts to bring new products and features to market
- Partner with the senior marketing leadership, as well as cross-team peers, to execute go to market campaigns
- Assess each announcement for areas for improvement and report out actionable plans for future releases
- Collaborate with carrier-facing operations teams to find success stories and develop narratives for continuing to tell the product impact story
You will have the following skills and experience:
- You have 5-7 yrs of product marketing experience
- Your successful track-record of developing go-to-market strategies and delivering on performance targets is exceptional
- Your a sought after collaborator and team player, who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly-fluid environment
- You have strong project management skills including planning and prioritizing, driving alignment, and managing deadlines
Benefits of working at Convoy:
- Health & Wellness: Taking care of your health comes first. Convoy covers 100% of your medical, dental, and vision premiums, and 85% for your family. We also provide access to the gym and showers in our building.
- In-Office Happiness: Enjoy fully stocked fridges and pantries to keep you running and full.
- Commuter Benefits: We transport the world; the least we can do is help get you to work. Every employee receives a fully paid Orca Card to get you around on the bus, light rail, or water taxi. We also provide locked bike storage if you prefer to pedal in.
- Time Off: Life outside of work matters! Convoy has a flexible vacation policy, so take the time off you need- we don’t track vacation or sick time. We also offer generous parental leave for those expecting new additions to their family.
- Compensation: We offer market competitive compensation, including stock options and a 401k plan to help save for retirement.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Visa Sponsorship Is Not Available For This Role
Read Full Job Description